Well, I've yet to stay at the Peninsula.....but so far, this is the nicest I've stay in out of many many trips to HK. The Intercontinental (formally the Regent, which was also fantastic) is just gorgeous...great staff, amazing breakfast, nice gym, great shopping, the bar and the views are the BEST in Hong Kong! Oh, and the fruit in the room....don't forget the fruit. Yum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental