I stayed here for three nights as an early extension to a business trip. The location is by far its best quality as it is in the center of nightlife, shopping and eating. Also, Kowloon Park is tucked behind it and is a good place to cut through on your way to the waterfront.
I had a rear facing, towards the park and water, room with two twin beds. Having lived in Asia for several years, I am used to tight, but the general layout of the room, especially the bathroom seems off. The carpet in the room was an original as were some other decorative features. The hallway to the elevators smelled musky as if mold were present.
The pricing was good, but a bit north based on quality. Across the street is a supermarket open until 11pm. You have to go down some stairs, but good to stock up on cheap drinks and such.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- please add this hotel.. is a lovely and not very expensive place to stay in hongkong with an affordable price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your B P International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b p International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hong Kong
- Bp Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hongkong
- B P International Hong Kong