I'd actually rate this between average and very good (call it 3.5). Location is very convenient. If you like walking, you can head to the West side of Kowloon and the monstrous Elements shopping center, or walk up or down Nathan Rd. nearby and get wherever you need to. Jordan MTR very close. Taxis are cheap in Hong Kong -- you can use them without much concern for budget.
Hotel itself is an ageing but reasonably maintained high rise constantly packed with tour groups. You don't relax in the hotel itself, but as a base for your Hong Kong stay it's fine.
A couple of problems came up but the staff dealt with them efficiently and politely. With the constant influx of tourists I was quite impressed with how much they had to juggle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- please add this hotel.. is a lovely and not very expensive place to stay in hongkong with an affordable price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your B P International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b p International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hong Kong
- Bp Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hongkong
- B P International Hong Kong