I booked 3 nights in a standard room. After reading mixed reviews on the location and room size I wasn't sure what to expect.
I have to say I've been very pleasantly surprised. The room was very good - and absolutely spotless. The bed was firm and comfortable, there was plenty of storage space (which makes up for the smallish floor space), and the air conditioner worked well. The shower had both a regular and rain shower head which was great.
The hotel restaurant was fine, but there are plenty of local restaurants and cafes to try. The wi-fi was free and reliable.
The only note I'd make is that you need to bring your own bottled water (the mini bar option is pretty expensive).
The location was great - very accessible via the escalators or a short cab ride from HK Central (10 mins). There is also a regular shuttle, run by the hotel.
In would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spectacular views of the city's skyline, Bishop Lei International features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from Soho and offers free shuttle services to and from Hong Kong Station (Airport Express Station). Bishop Lei International House provides value-for-money rooms with flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They are bright with floor-to-ceiling windows, and have a tea/coffee maker and a safe. Guests can make use of the well-equipped gym or the sun loungers around the pool. For a quiet afternoon indoors, there is a reading room at International Bishop Lei Hotel. The Sky Terrace Restaurant provides an international breakfast buffet daily. Meals are accompanied by sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, and can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the privacy of guest's room. The Hotel is about 5 km from Hong Kong Ocean Park and only a stroll to Lan Kwai Fong entertainment area. The hotel offers scheduled shuttle services to and from Central, Admiralty and Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) in Wanchai. Mid-Levels is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife, city trip and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong