Harbor view Suite is composed of 2 rooms of rouglhy 4sqm each... for just 1000HKD without breackfast.
For the harbour view, I guess 17th floor was not high enough. Nevertheless the view is not too bad and the only positive point I can find in this hotel.
WORST was that NO HOT WATER in the bath room! Just check other reviews saying the same thing on different websites. When claiming to desk at check out I only got the mineral water bottle fee waived (32HKD)... knowing that this is free in any other HK hotel...
I definitely recommend to spend a very little more money and go in a real hotel with professional service and staff, or to spend less and you get what you expect.
Cleanliness: dust on the TV set
Location: not bad, up the escalators
Rooms: No HOT WATER. Harbour view suite is really tiny, even for HK.
Service: mistake in my first room allocation (smoking, 5th floor)
Value: 1000HKD is a joke for such a place and service.
P.S: they answered by email to my claim for reimburmsent with deepest apologies and promised a discount for my next trip... lol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spectacular views of the city's skyline, Bishop Lei International features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from Soho and offers free shuttle services to and from Hong Kong Station (Airport Express Station). Bishop Lei International House provides value-for-money rooms with flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They are bright with floor-to-ceiling windows, and have a tea/coffee maker and a safe. Guests can make use of the well-equipped gym or the sun loungers around the pool. For a quiet afternoon indoors, there is a reading room at International Bishop Lei Hotel. The Sky Terrace Restaurant provides an international breakfast buffet daily. Meals are accompanied by sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, and can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the privacy of guest's room. The Hotel is about 5 km from Hong Kong Ocean Park and only a stroll to Lan Kwai Fong entertainment area. The hotel offers scheduled shuttle services to and from Central, Admiralty and Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) in Wanchai. Mid-Levels is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife, city trip and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong