Conrad Hong Kong
US$575
US$562
US$404
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$524
Cordis Official
US$287
  • Restaurant
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$547
US$899
US$785
  • Pool
Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$394
US$255
Hotel Direct
  • Room Service
3,534 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungegarden cafeteddy bearsrubber duckpacific malldiamond memberpeak viewadmiralty mtrpeak tramturn down serviceseparate showerharbour viewbusiness districtbit dateddirect accessan excellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Great location in Central. 15 minutes walk to Star Ferry; 5 minutes to many business locations. I had a pleasant room overlooking the harbour. The executive Lounge was very impressive; quite busy but served a full breakfast and nice afternoon tea and evening snacks.

Staff were very helpful and attentive. I went for breakfast and my room was cleaned by the time I came back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the harbour
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I travel to Hong Kong a few times a year and I really enjoy staying at the Conrad. The location is located in a wonderful mall and is a short train ride from most anything I wanted to do in Hong Kong or Kowloon. Make sure and book with the executive lounge so you get the better views and lounge access. Food in Hong Kong can be crazy expensive so the lounge helps to cut out breakfast/snack costs throughout your stay. Save the money and go to Lan Tao Island. :)

Room Tip: Higher the better :)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kenny L
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed for about two nights in Conrad, HK last night. It was my third stay there. The stay was really pleasant. The check-in staff had all my relevant information and my preference based on my prior stay. I was also given early check-in without any additional charges. I was really impressed with their hospitality, efficiency and ambiance. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed at Hotel Conrad for 4 days and it was an amazing experience. The food was also great, even one day we got complete Indian menu and that was really fantastic. The location of the hotel was also very good, well connected by metro trains to the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank PoonamS81
Reviewed 15 February 2014

No matter how long an absence I have, once I return to my HKG home away from home, staff always greet me with respect, kindness and they all remember me by name.

I feel comfortable, I know I will always have an excellent stay, a place to bring clients for dinner and a visit is more like coming home.

Conrad badge is one of distinguished quality and service and well represented at the Conrad Hong Kong.

Room Tip: I recall one stay where I was on Executive level (61st floor) and there was a lightning storm level with my window. What an experienced. Another stay had me during Spring Festival and to watch the fireworks in Kowloon bay lighting up the low hanging clouds was spectacular. Great to come back to HK Conrad everytime.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business