Conrad Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
Shangri-La.com
US$195
US$183
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$140
US$179
US$128
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$257
US$225
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$78
Hotel Direct
3,567 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungegarden cafeteddy bearsrubber duckpacific malldiamond memberpeak viewadmiralty mtrpeak tramturn down serviceseparate showerharbour viewbusiness districtbit dateddirect accessan excellent hotel
Reviewed 9 April 2014

upgraded to a room on 57th floor overlooking harbor. The upgrade included use of 59th floor level amenities which included breakfast and 5-7 cocktails and appetisers. Quite spectacular. Everything was as anticipated for a very expensive hotel, Location was good. We spent a little time walking randomly around the area as we didn't have good directions on how to get places quickly --like the ferry over to Kowloon. There is a really high end mall underneath the hotel which was fun to walk around. The shopping in Kowloon was my wife's favorite, but I never felt like it would have been better to stay in Kowloon rather than on the island. We went to the Happy Vaslley horse races on Wednesday night and had a really great time. I am not sure if just anybody can get in to do that, as we had a freind who lives in HK who is a member of the Jockey Club. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. Modern, clean, good service, well located, easy to find. I guess when it comes to hotels at this level, one is already looking for that extra special something that will make one's stay memorable. And this is what I didn't find unfortunately.

• Stayed: July 2013
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This was my 5th stay at the Hong Kong Conrad. I enjoy the property overall but I must say that the level of service has always been top notch. Check-in through use of the executive lounge are always quick and professional.

I am a Hilton Diamond member so I may get a little better service than the average guest, but I doubt that is the case. I expect outside of getting the upgraded room and access to the executive lounge that Hilton members and other guests are treated the same.

The on-site pool and gym are quite nice. I loved the access to both a wet and dry sauna during my stay. The location above Pacific Place Mall is hard to beat and you are just a short walk to the MTR @ Admiralty Station.

The cost is high, but the features are what you would expect from a property like this one. I stay here when the budget allows or if I can get a deal on my Hilton points.

Room Tip: Grab a harbor view if it is available.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The Conrad is a first class hotel. We had access to the executive room which is a fantastic space and has fantastic service. Ken, Adrian and Nick especialliy made our stay memorable with there attentiveness and service. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Ken, Adrian and Nick know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This hotel is very over rated and at best would only rate a genuine 3 star. Whilst the lobby and foyer present well the rooms smell damp and the carpet is old and musty. The food is reasonably good and the staff service better.
Overall this hotel is way overpriced in all areas for what you are paying and there are lot better alternatives for the price.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay. We strive to provide personalized experiences for each of our guests, and are always actively looking for ways keep costs fair while offering the finest in luxury accommodations and service. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings. I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to demonstrate our commitment to satisfaction in all areas of the guest experience.