“I would stay here again”
Review of Conrad Hong Kong

Conrad Hong Kong
Ranked #22 of 721 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I found this to be one of the most pleasant hotel experiences I've had in recent memory. I was there for 3 days on a business trip. The staff was helpful in every way, from the concierge to the wait staff to the housekeeping team. I never heard noise in the hallway, the beds/pillows were very comfortable, the location was convenient, the rooms were spotless and the food selection exceeded my expectations.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

There are newer reviews for Conrad Hong Kong

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I get the impression this is an icon in HK and I'm told by a long time expat (14 years) who is married to a Chinese wife that it certainly has the best Chinese restaurant in HK. But everything is top notch here, they do refinement and sophistication seamlessly and the superb service, and wonderful hospitality is just so effortless. From start to finish it was a class act.
Loved the 8th floor? brasserie, had a superb meal there, and wonderful room service. The Executive Club breakfast was faultless, with a wonderful view and the cocktails on the terrace overlooking the pool (where my husband could smoke cigars) were brilliantly made.
We drifted over the the Shangril-a one night for a look (it's a pathway next door) and had ghastly cocktails and terrible service and we wondered why we had been so silly to have left perfection, even for a hour or so.
Loved the room, exceedingly comfortable, the replenished fruit, chocolates and water and nothing was overlooked. Will certainly be back and regret having ever stayed anywhere else in HK. My husband stayed at MO last time, and said the Conrad was way better overall and even better they are perched right on top of a brilliant shopping complex with every brand you could want. Convenience with a capital C.

Room Tip: I don't think it really matters where you stay, you'll be blissfully comfortable and very we...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 day visit to Hong Kong. Had a very pleasant time at the Conrad location situated in a central location next to pacific plaza. From the moment we stepped in, the service was excellent. The room was spacious with fine amenities. We had a fantastic view of the waterfront & kowloon. A minor fault of the room was the positioning of the TV. Most hotels would place the TV in front of the bed so that a couple can watch TV together. In the room we had, it was placed at the side of the bed, making it inconvenient & almost impossible for one party to watch TV. Thankfully my wife does not watch TV & thus it was not a big problem. The free Wifi was handy & the nightly supply of ice in the ice bucket was a nice touch. The breakfast was decent with a wide choice of cuisine. All in all, the experience was positive & I would definitely consider returning to the Conrad the next time I visit Hong Kong.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Reviewed 29 May 2014

One of the best business hotels I have been to. The staff is extremely courteous, quality of food is good and the views are amazing. Close to major business areas of HK. A bit expensive but worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Conrad Hong Kong. We found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. The concierge service was extremely helpful in assisting us with dinner reservations and a tour of Lantau Island prior to our arrival at the hotel. The hotel is clean and conveniently located. We found access to the subway station through the adjoining mall to be very convenient and easy to navigate. We also have Hilton status and enjoyed making use of the additional benefits with our status. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 May 2014

recently spent 7 days at Conrad in HK. The service is always to a very high standard with great attention to detail. my only criticism is the gymnasium. it's very cramped poorly air conditioned and the flooring is carpet based, not ideal for those working out and building up a sweat. it would seem as if the gym is very much an after thought with apparatus cramped in. would be great I this could be moved to another part of the hotel.

Room Tip: ask to be on the mountain side
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong. We promise our guests a world of style, service and connection, and we will use your comments to ensure that we are continually working to achieve that ideal. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice hotel wif great service. But unfortunately the hotel needs some refurbishments. It is nice but jaded. Location is very convenient to Central and mtr station. You can access to central without walking under the sun. All buildings are inter-connected.

Shopping wise, all shops at Pacific Place is designer's store. If you are looking for good deal stuff, this is not the right place. If you are a sports person, you can run up to The Peak. Or else just take The bus No:15 at pacific place. It will take you all the way.

Room Tip: Rooms are facing the Peak or Harbour view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family