First time to Hong Kong and glad I selected the Conrad hotel, will definitely return.
All the good things:
- Located atop a great mall, and connected to Admiralty MTR station as well as easy and safe walking to all the areas of town. There's direct access to the mall via elevator and a StarBucks if you need it
- The check-in / concierge staff were very friendly and helpful
- Rooms were what you'd expect for a nice hotel, but not palatial
- Executive Floor lounge was fantastic for breakfast (did not go later in the day) and one of the best views of Kalwoon in the city. It was never too busy and the staff were very attentive.
A couple of disappointments:
- Taxi availability was hit or miss in terms of availability, which seemed strange.
- I had coffee one morning in the restaurant above the pool (dressed casually) and the server was surly and gave the impression I was not welcome.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conrad Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Conrad