Conrad Hong Kong
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
  • Fitness centre
Shama Midlevels(Hong Kong)
Cue Hotel(Hong Kong)
3,536 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungegarden cafeteddy bearsrubber duckpacific malldiamond memberpeak viewadmiralty mtrpeak tramturn down serviceseparate showerharbour viewbusiness districtbit dateddirect accessan excellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We spent a wonderful week at the Conrad in Hong Kong where the room and service was excellent and location perfect. Our room had a full harbour view with luxury bathroom to accommodate 2 people and was clean and well lit. The service was prompt, courteous and pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was at this hotel for a business trip and was pleased with the attentiveness of the hotel staff and their helpfulness. The room was very comfortable and had a good view of the city. The food quality is variable but not bad overall and had a good selection available.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The Conrad Hong Kong is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. I can't speak to its value for the dollar, as I was there on a points reservation, but it was an absolutely wonderful place to spend 5 nights and explore the region

Location:

The Conrad's location was pretty stellar. Right in the heart of Central, a few minutes walk from Admiralty MTR station, the HSBC building, the Peak Tram, and Hong Kong park. Definitely a splendid place to be.

Room/Service/Facilities

Universally top notch. The room was large, with a ton of space and a terrific bathroom. The bed was big and comfortable and the shower's water pressure was excellent. The hotel itself is large, but never problematically so. There are lots of elevators and the staff treated me with the care one expects of a smaller hotel. In fact, the staff treated us very well. We were upgraded to the Executive Lounge floor due to the room not being quite ready, there was fruit provided every night during turn-down service, and the Concierge helped with all my requests, however time-consuming.

Wi-Fi
Excellent quality, but not free if you're not a Hilton Gold/Diamond. Ditto breakfast.

The Bottom Line:
I loved my stay at the Conrad Hong Kong, but some of the perks I had as a Hilton Gold may not apply to you. With that said, I think it's a fantastic hotel and a great way to enjoy Hong Kong.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed here for 5 days in connection with a business travel and thoroughly enjoyed staying here. Best thing about Conrad is probably its location. Situated within the business district in line with JW Mariott, you can walk in and out through the plush Pacific mall and to the MTR. The hotel is quite tastefully decorated and rooms are large and well equipped. I had a complimentary wifi but not sure if they offer it as a standard package. The breakfast choice was wide spread and the food was tasty. The staff are polite and extremely accomodative (which of course is more or less the norms in most Asian countries) Overall I was quite satisfied staying here. Only one observation - maybe they can do something to improve the looks of reception area - it needs a bit of makeover to give that "Grand" look

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I spent a weekend here and felt extremely well looked after at this hotel, I agree with some of the reviews that the some of the electronics facilities might be a bit dated, but this did not spoil my enjoyment. The executive lounge, the views and more than comfortable rooms made up for that. Most of all the customer service, and they way they operate their hotel - the little niceties for example, leaves others way behind.

Room Tip: I loved the view of the harbour. I'd recommend this.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo