Yes, the rooms are tiny, but its very clean and you're a 5 minute cab ride to kowloon station (airport train) and a 5 minute walk from an mtr station. We paid 200 cad a night when every other hotel was 450 cad a night. And they didnt give us any problems when we had to cancel our last night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Seaview, Hong Kong is situated in Yau Ma Tei, one of the most vibrant districts of Hong Kong. The hotel has 268 well-designed guest rooms to provide all the comforts of home. Just a footstep away from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and right next to the Temple Street Market and Jade Market, the hotel's prime location provides unrivaled access to the busy commercial and entertainment life of the city. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available, and the hotel offers the best value for money and a perfect accommodation for travellers on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Silka Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Seaview Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Seaview
- Silka Seaview Hotel Hong Kong