-clean and tidy.
-amenities such as a hair dryer, tooth brushes, soap/shampoo, water boiler, satchels of coffee/tea provided
-CONVENIENCE - less than 5 min walk to Yau Ma Tei MTR, Temple street flea market and food stalls right next door. you can walk to mong kok (its one MTR stop down) by walking along nathan road (lots of shops here).
-Super tiny rooms. our party of 6 shared two triple rooms and with all the luggage cluttering the floor + the space taken up by the extra bed, there was hardly enough space to walk.
-the wall separating the toilet from the beds is made of frosted glass so you can see through into the shower. not ideal. they dont have any extra curtains to cover up too.
-the additional bed was rather hard and uncomfortable.
-no free wifi
Recommended if you are travelling solo or with your other half, and if you just need a place to rest without spending too much time in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Seaview, Hong Kong is situated in Yau Ma Tei, one of the most vibrant districts of Hong Kong. The hotel has 268 well-designed guest rooms to provide all the comforts of home. Just a footstep away from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and right next to the Temple Street Market and Jade Market, the hotel's prime location provides unrivaled access to the busy commercial and entertainment life of the city. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available, and the hotel offers the best value for money and a perfect accommodation for travellers on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Silka Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Seaview Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Seaview
- Silka Seaview Hotel Hong Kong