We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in April 2014. My friend who was travelling with us had chosen this hotel on our behalf so I wasn't sure what to expect. But I was pleasantly surprised. Very good location - very near to the MRT, near good shopping malls and just next to Temple Street with lots of food places and its lively at night as well.
I know that space is an issue in Hong Kong so I didn't mind the size of the room. It was small but not uncomfortably so (at least the rooms have windows). Bathrooms were clean and beds were alright.
The free wifi was a definite plus.
Staff were efficient and willing to accommodate our requests albeit with stern looking faces.
Overall I found it a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Seaview, Hong Kong is situated in Yau Ma Tei, one of the most vibrant districts of Hong Kong. The hotel has 268 well-designed guest rooms to provide all the comforts of home. Just a footstep away from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and right next to the Temple Street Market and Jade Market, the hotel's prime location provides unrivaled access to the busy commercial and entertainment life of the city. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available, and the hotel offers the best value for money and a perfect accommodation for travellers on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Silka Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Seaview Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Seaview
- Silka Seaview Hotel Hong Kong