I stay at this property every time I am in Hong Kong, and for good reason. The location is hard to beat... just across the harbor from a world class view of the stunning Hong Kong skyline. Minutes away from the Avenue of the Stars and the TST MTR station. Neighborhood abounds in shopping and restaurants. It's only minutes away from the Nathan Road shopping complexes. Finally, the airport express that drops you off at Kowloon has a free shuttle to and from the hotel.
Check-in is always pleasant, with smiling faces and respectful recognition. The hotel lobby is impressive and wide open in architecture.
Rooms are spacious and if you are lucky to be on the harbor side, the rooms have a magnificent view! Comfortable beds, nice amenities in the decent sized bathroom. Rooms are quiet and you can certainly enjoy a relaxed night's sleep here.
Hotel feels welcoming, secure and very comfortable. The bar is cozy and has quite a nice collection of single-malt Scotch. Bartenders are friendly. I have not eaten at the restaurants in the hotel.
It's not cheap but it's worth the premium that it commands. And it's certainly cheaper than other hotels I would consider to be its peers. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and would readily recommend this well managed property to anyone in this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, being a member of Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), is an acclaimed five-star hotel that offers sophistication and heritage. Set against the stunning backdrop of Victoria Harbour, half of the hotel's 570 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites boost sweeping views of picturesque Hong Kong skyline and breathtaking Victoria Harbour.Located in the proximity of the world-famous Star Ferry and within easy reach of all major transportation systems such as the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) and Guangzhou-Kowloon Through Train Station, the hotel offers easy accessibility within the city and entry into China. With complimentary shuttle bus service provided by the hotel, Hong Kong's largest shopping mall Harbour City is just within doorstep. InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong provides the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from famed Cantonese cuisine at Hoi King Heen crafted by award-winning native Chef Leung, passionately Italian cuisine at Mistral with finest Italian produce, to contemporary international buffet at Café on M and Tiffany's New York Bar, knowing as Capital of Whisky with the largest whisky capacity in town. The sheer flexibility of the hotel, with its ample choice of venues complement the state-of-the-art meeting facilities in a comfortable and stylish setting, caters for functions of diverse size. For three consecutive years between 2014 and 2016, the hotel was recognized as "Hong Kong's Leading Business Hotel" by the prestigious World Travel Awards and the hotel collects the ultimate accolade for its renowned service as 'World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel' and 'Asia's Leading Business Hotel' in 2016. Its refined services and facilities makes the hotel the ideal choice for the savvy business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong