My husband and I recently returned from a 5 night trip to Hong Kong and after much research we decided to spend our time at the Intercontinental Grand Stanford to celebrate our 20 Year Anniversary! WOW! Did we make the right choice!!! From check in onwards the service was beyond expectations. All the staff were so helpful and friendly and made our stay one to remember. We were pleasantly upgraded to a beautiful room overlooking Victoria Harbour. The room was spacious, and impeccable. On our first night we returned to our room to find a table set up with the most delicious cake and a lovely bottle of wine to celebrate our anniversary. Thank you to the lady who made sure our towels were changed, room was cleaned and provided the nice chocolates each evening. The entire hotel had such a lovely feel to it. It is so refreshing to see the staff actually smiling and enjoying their jobs! Breakfast was just AMAZING! The range was extensive and catered for all tastes. Each day we tried something new and each day the standard was high. We highly recommend dinner at the Mistral Restaurant. Service, meal and ambience were just wonderful. Would highly recommend eating at this restaurant on your visit. The one regret about our stay was having to leave. After such a wonderful stay it was so sad to leave. We would love to return to this special place. Thank you for making our stay there so special..one we will remember fondly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, being a member of Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), is an acclaimed five-star hotel that offers sophistication and heritage. Set against the stunning backdrop of Victoria Harbour, half of the hotel's 570 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites boost sweeping views of picturesque Hong Kong skyline and breathtaking Victoria Harbour.Located in the proximity of the world-famous Star Ferry and within easy reach of all major transportation systems such as the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) and Guangzhou-Kowloon Through Train Station, the hotel offers easy accessibility within the city and entry into China. With complimentary shuttle bus service provided by the hotel, Hong Kong's largest shopping mall Harbour City is just within doorstep. InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong provides the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from famed Cantonese cuisine at Hoi King Heen crafted by award-winning native Chef Leung, passionately Italian cuisine at Mistral with finest Italian produce, to contemporary international buffet at Café on M and Tiffany's New York Bar, knowing as Capital of Whisky with the largest whisky capacity in town. The sheer flexibility of the hotel, with its ample choice of venues complement the state-of-the-art meeting facilities in a comfortable and stylish setting, caters for functions of diverse size. For three consecutive years between 2014 and 2016, the hotel was recognized as "Hong Kong's Leading Business Hotel" by the prestigious World Travel Awards and the hotel collects the ultimate accolade for its renowned service as 'World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel' and 'Asia's Leading Business Hotel' in 2016. Its refined services and facilities makes the hotel the ideal choice for the savvy business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong