We stayed in the Langham Place for three nights on the 9th of March, as the start of our holiday, as we were moving on to a cruise.
As the hotel is not in the heart of Hong Kong, and we were a little worried that we may have some problems in getting around. This was not to be, as there were many ways of getting around. The train station was close by, which took ten minutes to get to Hong Kong. We even took the bus for two Hong Kong dollars and got the starr ferry across the harbour to Hong Kong.
The hotel is connected to a mall, which has a good selection of shops and a good food hall, if you want to eat quite cheap.
There is a market very close by called the ladies market, which is good for the odd bargin, ( and is not just for the ladies ).
The hotel offers excellent value, and the staff were always very helpful all the time.
We stayed in the L club section, which you can use the service of the club lounge, which always has snacks and drinks available.
The room was very comfortable and had a spectacular view of Mongkok. I would recommend the up grade to the L club, as the rooms are far bigger and you get to the use of the club benefits.
We hope to one day to go back to Hong Kong, and when we do, we will be staying at the Langham Place Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travelbag, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong