Hotel location: excellent! It is directly linked to shopping centre, where the subway (MTR) station (Mongkok station). The shopping centre has supermarket (buy water, fruits, breakfast), branded goods etc. The location is clean, safe and organized. One block away from the hotel is chaotic, haphazard and throbbing with life. You can choose to stay within the sterile environment of the hotel, or step 1 block out into the real fun place. Two blocks behind the hotel is a market, selling fruits, vegetables, butchers chopping up meat at the shop front, etc. All around the hotel is good and affordable food in small and big eateries. The Ladies’ market (night market selling touristy stuff) is 3 blocks away.
Hotel room: the room is quiet and we do not hear noise from outside or from internal corridor. The room is clean and fresh looking. Our party comprised 3 adults and paid for 1 king size bed and 1 single (roll away) bed. There is only walking space, so for our party of 3, the room size is small, but this is to be expected in any city. Glass and mirror are used extensively so that the room does not feel small. The room has all the usual facilities (kettle, mini bar, flat screen TV with relevant international channels, bathroom accessories, etc). Our room came with free wifi, but we also note free wifi everywhere in the hotel common areas, without using any password. When we feedback that the wifi was weak in our room, the hotel gave us a booster without much delay. Small housekeeping matters were all settled quickly too, without much fuss or complications. Free bottled water is provided daily.
En suite toilet/bathroom: Good size, with bath tub, shower stall, wash hand basin and WC. Shower stall is stand alone and contains water in reasonably well. All stuff replenished adequately daily.
Hotel service: hotel confirmed my booking quickly. It also helped me to reserve dinner at its 2 Michelin star Chinese restaurant. Concierge and check in staff are helpful, patient, friendly and polite.
Hotel pricing: We booked for 3 adults and the quotation came for 3 adults sleeping on ONE king-size bed. If the 3rd adult needs a separate bed, additional charges apply.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong