First thing I can say is pay the extra for a Club Room, it is so worth it. Breakfast can be had in the club lounge or if you want the choice of even more food then downstairs at the buffet. The service is fabulous where ever you go in the hotel. With a club room you check in on the 36th floor in the club lounge, there are drinks available all day as well as a lovely afternoon tea and pre dinner nibbles. The breakfast is so large we didnt need lunch so would just have afternoon tea then a nibble for dinner which was still plenty of food. They even have jelly beans, M&Ms and gummy bears in jars all day for the kids. The standard of food and beverages available is fabulous. The room was nice with too many extra touches to list, there is a turn down service every night where they leave a little gift on your pillow, plenty of bottled water supplied and a very comfy bed. The rooms were impeccably clean with all toiletries supplied, even down to body scrub and a shaver with lotion. The ladies markets are just across the road and the hotel is above a large shopping centre with a food hall and supermarket. The pool is very nice on the roof with great views, towels etc provided then there is a steam, sauna and hot spa in the ladies toilets with showers and amenities provided if you are on a late flight you can freshen up there then sit in the Club lounge with a drink and something to eat, the staff are fabulous trying to fill us up before we got on the plane as they knew about airline food. The hotel is right on the MTR use it is so easy even for an Aussie with no trains near our home, you click on the map where you want to go it tells you the cost of the ticket put in your money and off to the well marked train platform, there is even a digital map on the train telling which station it is coming up to, we went to Shenzen on the train all very easy. I would not even bother to look for where to stay next time in HK I would just go straight back to Langham Place, even the kids are welcome in the Club lounge, all were well behaved during our stay and I find if they are not mine I dont take any notice. We will be back again as we had such a nice time and the place was fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong