“A thoroughly enjoyed stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cordis, Hong Kong at Langham Place

Cordis, Hong Kong at Langham Place
Ranked #17 of 712 Hotels in Hong Kong
Singapore
“A thoroughly enjoyed stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Langham Place HK and was very comfortable with the entire experience.

The hotel is very conveniently located within a shopping mall directly above the MongKok MTR station. The vicinity is bustling with activity from local markets, shops for apparel and electronics, not to mention great food.

Apart from a slight hiccup during the reservation process, the service personnel at the hotel were very friendly and hospitable. The room was really cosy and luxuriously furnished. My only qualm is that the video on the welcome channel had introduced a coffee making machine in the drawer of all rooms except suites but my Essential room didn't have one.

The breakfast buffet spread wasn't fantastic but it tasted good and the restaurant environment was pleasant.

Overall, a great stay and if you have some spare budget for your accommodation in HK, do spend it on this hotel.

Room Tip: Essential rooms are reasonably priced to get yourself on the higher floors with amazing views. Do re...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,159)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Richmond, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My family stayed at Langham Place at Mongkok, Hong Kong for 8 days. We booked early and got an excellent rate for the quad room. The room was spacious, immaculate and had a beautiful view of the city from the 39th floor. At no extra cost we were also getting the use of a 24 hours exercise fitness centre on the 41st floor. That was awesome! It allowed me to work in my daily exercising routines every morning. The selection of TV programs was incredible. We left North America in the middle of the Stanley Cup playoffs. What a treat when I turned on our TV and found that I could watch the games being broadcasted live and shared in the excitement of watching the Kings win the cup!! What a treat!!

Langham Place exceeded our expectations in every way. We will definitely go back to the hotel and try other Langham Hotels in our next trips.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on 25th June.Lovely hotel njoyed my stay a lot. Superb services but breakfast needs to be improved. Very helpful staff. Helped me to find local Indian food joints near by. Best markets to shop. Nice stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Pashmeen K
Wollongong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed in an executive room on 35th floor with brilliant views of the harbour. Exec lounge makes for a very comfortable stay with breakfast provided there and access to snacks and brilliant views. I found the staff at Langham Place were exceptional: friendly, helpful and always went the extra mile. I became ill whilst staying there, they called a doctor to my room and organised for me to get to hospital where I had to spend a week after surgery and a few extra days at the hotel before going home. A staff member delivered a fruit bowl to my hospital room and provided us with contact details in case we needed any help. Also the staff in the Exec Lounge were very supportive of my husband through this very stressful time and looked after him well. Gary and his staff took great care of me afterwards as I couldn't venture too far and delighted in making me freshly brewed tea when ever I appeared. The restaurant staff also looked after my needs with freshly cooked food to order. This place has it all - great rooms, wonderful location and great restaurants and the exec lounge is fantastic. MTR just a few metres away and wonderful shopping centre attached with multiple restaurants and Cinema.

Room Tip: Exec rooms are brilliant - great views of the harbour and access to the exec lounge is wonderful.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great staff, nothing too much trouble, Club L fantastic. You actually check in there rather than in reception Splashed out on way home but everything included. Roof top pool magic. Views from room beautiful. Room luxurious. Close to markets and Langham Place shopping centre.

Room Tip: go for club L and try level 36 and above.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Colin M
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

My hub and I stayed at Langham Hotel during our wedding anniversary. We are so glad we made the choice.

I made a mention to the hotel staff that it was my anniversary and they arranged a nice champagne, some chocolate, and left a sweet note and also treated my hubby and I to complimentary drinks at their lounge. It was a great welcome gift! We enjoyed our 3D2N stay immensely. The room was very comfortable and it was always such a good feeling to return to the room each time, after a tiring day out on the streets. Bed was so comfortable, view from the room was good, the toilet amenities were also wonderful. The room was always checked and packed. We will definitely return with our kids, to enjoy the wonderful hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kathmandu, Nepal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing service. The staff were very helpful, I checked in at about 2 pm and since the hotel had been sold out the previous day, my room was not yet ready. The staff were sraightforward about the situation and reccomended that I use the spa while waiting. I didn't and instead chose to go out to the adjacent shopping district and was given clear directions and a map. Comingg bakc in an hour, my room was ready and my luggage promptly delivered. The rooms are spacious ad well equipped. The french press was a welcome surprise and much appreciated. The amenited were very good and the safe was large enough for a (large) laptop and a tab and a few other odds and ends. The MTR has a station in the adjacent Langham Place Mall and getting around is a breeze. On my second morning the internet slowed down to a crawl and but was back up to speed in about 3 hours. Other than the internet incident, this is a great hotel that I would happily reccomend to anyone travelling to Hong Kong.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business