“Spa was excellent”

Ranked #15 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
Macau, China
“Spa was excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Overall, i think the hotel environment is fine and location is very convenient. Moreover, i was especially impressed with the spa. The staff there was really nice and service is very good. Also, i think the price is worthy for the quality they have provided.

1 Thank CrystalMak

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,176)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed in the Residence suite for 3 nights. This hotel is absolutely amazing with a stunning view from the living room. The suite was clean and absolutely spacious. It had a full sized kitchen which was well equipped and clean. I found it very useful as we were travelling with three kids. We were expecially pleased with the staff attentiveness as they even provided toiletries for kids (Johnsons baby wipes, bath gel and lotion). The king size bed was extremely comfortable.
There was a club access which offered a decent spread of breakfast and tea which my children enjoyed very much.
Location was superb as it's linked to the Langham shopping mall and lots of good food around the area.
We will definitely return if we visit HK again.

Room Tip: Get a room with the club access.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Leeamanda01
Macau, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Well, first I Love Mongkok, when ever in Hong Kong I will nearly always head over to Mongkok I love the hustle and bustle and craziness there, absolutely love it full stop. I always wanted to stay at this hotel in particular, always been curious and always noticed its incredible reviews here on Tripadvisor - is it all legit? is it all as good as it says it is? a full and resounding YES.

Check in is a breeze, staff are impeccable... polite friendly and helpful, not in a slimey or smarmy way, but in what came across as a natural and above all else professional way.

The room - beautiful, there are so many pictures already posted, but I posted a few more anyway, its big enough with all the amenities you could need, walls are solid so no outside noise coming in, bed are fantastic, everything you need is there... wifi is strong too.

If I have the opportunity I will most certainly come over and stay again at Langham Place... dare I say it? "Perfect"...

Thank You staff and Management of The Langham Place Mongkok.

Room Tip: I always take a high floor... views are all pretty much city like due to its location.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MattReece2000
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed with club lounge priveleges. The breakfast at the lounge remained the same for the 4 days we were there. Eats in the evening were uninspiring. The best thing about the lounge is the gorgeous view and all the drinks you can drink.

The cleanliness in the suite was average. There were stains on the kitchenette counter, food like cookies for left uncovered and the bath towels have a 'oily' smell. The cookies that were laid out for us during the turn down service were pinched too.

However we must say the bellhops were very helpful and service at the lounge remain impeccable. Thanks to Vincent and his team!

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights returning from UK to Australia. Booked this more reasonable 5 star hotel based on other reviews and not disappointed. The room and bathroom well appointed, clean, comfortable. I paid bit extra for high floor with club lounge access - lounge was good, great views.
Gym was well equipped and maintained.
Buffet breakfast was fantastic. Also ate dinner in "Place restaurant" ground floor where food and service first class.
I found all the hotel staff I met were helpful and friendly.
Situated in Kowloon, little away from main tourist attractions, but adjacent to shopping mall which includes a metro station giving easy access to all parts of Hongkong.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Wiĺliam L
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Firstly, I was shocked when we walked into our room. It was huge and had a panoramic view of the city. We were on the 39th floor and could see for miles!

The lounge serves a brilliant range of beer. I would definitely recommend trying the Big Wave Beer. There was an endless supply of snacks. You won't go hungry here. Also there are Jelly Belly Beans on free flow. What could be better?

The gym has every piece of equipment you could desire and again panoramic views to go with it with bottled water, fresh fruit and towels to help your self to. The changing room was well stocked and had a steam and hot tub. While I was there it wasn't crowded at all and had the place to myself!

The rooftop pool is the perfect temperature to have a refreshing dip after exploring such a busy city.

I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We were lucky enough to secure a room on the edge, so had panoramic views. Ask for a high floor. W...
2 Thank expressiveelf
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed four nights in mid July on the way from Australia to England. this was our fourth visit - our last being three years ago. The last couple of times we booked a club room and did so again. When we arrived we were asked whether we'd like to upgrade to a suite on the 39th floor. We are so glad we did. Having that extra room was great for me since I tend to wake up early in the morning and I could go into the lounge room and just stare at the amazing view. This is not the most luxurious hotel I have stayed at. What makes it so special are the staff. They go out of the way to make sure you have a fantastic stay. This time we chatted to some of the other guests in the club lounge. Hi to the women who showed me the photos of the most amazing cakes I've ever seen! Didn't end up finding the place to buy the cake equipment but will definitely find it next time. And I do recommend the rose pillow. I just hope they have a great deal on their suites the next time we travel since we've been totally spoiled! This hotel meets my every need.

Room Tip: Go for a club lounge room on the higher floors. The club lounge is great for snacks, drinks and ambi...