Apart from the location which seems alittle far from the bustling Mongkok or Tsim Sha Tsui, the hotel is good. The rooms are neat, reasonable size for 2 as compared to many others.. the down side is there's no WIFI in the hotel whereas many hotels are already providing, at least it should be free at the lobby.
There are computer at the lobby meant for guest.. In generally, I will go back to the hotel.
I called them before hand to request for a connecting and smoking room, which they got it all done when I am there. Efficient service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon is conveniently located on bustling Nathan Road, in the heart of Kowloon, the famous shopping and commercial district. The Hotel is proximity to the city's most convenient MTR system and a short distance from Temple Street Night Market, Ladies Market, and Jade Market, makes exploring the city's sights enjoyable and convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hotel Hong Kong
- Majestic Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
- Hong Kong Novotel