Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
eDreams
Priceline
5,854 results
All reviews nathan road premier floor jordan station temple street nathan rd night market accor member ladies market airport bus buffet breakfast excellent location convenient location the executive lounge easy access late check room size public transport
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I arrived at the hotel in the evening and was in quite of a rush to check in as I had to rush back out for an appointment. I was attended promptly by a front office staff called Mandy (if I remembered her name correctly) and she completed the check in arrangements in less than 10minutes. I was asked if I mind a smoking room, which I did, and a non smoking room was assigned to me without any questions asked or hassle.

One negative point, was my non- smoking room smelt like as if the previous guest was actually stealing smokes in the room, due to a lingering smoky smell when I opened the door. Well, at least the sheets were crisp :) Most comfortable set of pillows, all four of them !

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wylie194
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Apart from the location which seems alittle far from the bustling Mongkok or Tsim Sha Tsui, the hotel is good. The rooms are neat, reasonable size for 2 as compared to many others.. the down side is there's no WIFI in the hotel whereas many hotels are already providing, at least it should be free at the lobby.
There are computer at the lobby meant for guest.. In generally, I will go back to the hotel.
I called them before hand to request for a connecting and smoking room, which they got it all done when I am there. Efficient service.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank michmic
Reviewed 18 September 2011

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and were pleasantly surprised. It is extremely good value for money. The rooms are clean and the decor was very nice. It is located in an alley and we weren't sure what we were in for walking up to it, but once inside all our concerns disappeared. The travel desk were extremely helpful and arranged 2 tours for us as well as our airport transfer. There is a cosy little bar in the hotel that serves great cocktails. There is also free internet access by the check in desk.
The hotel is in a fantastic location with in walking distance to many attractions and just a block from the nearest MTR station.
Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bleep82
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Spent 2 nights 3 days at this hotel last week occupying 2 separate rooms for our family. We were very satisfied with our rooms as well as the service and help we got from the hotel staff. It was mentioned in previous reviews that the entrance to the hotel is not easy to find since the main door is on Saigon St. and not Nathan Road but that did not pose as a problem on the day of our arrival. We took the #21 Airport Express round trip w/c was very convenient since the bus stops on Nathan Road and Saigon St. The hotel has 4 computers in the lobby and 3 computers in the restaurant/bar for guests free of charge and we never had to wait longer than 10 minutes every day to be able to use one of them.

• Trip type: Travelled with family