Stayed on premium floor, pre-paid non-refundable price included breakfast, afternoon tea, aperitif drinks & snacks, internet access (used long ethernet cable supplied, no wifi signal in room). 2 computer terminals also available in premium lounge.
Large firm bed, chaise longue, good desk space, flat screen TV, ipod speaker stand plus CD player I did not try out. Plenty of direct & indirect lighting options. Limited space in room for more than one set of luggage. Well-fitted smallish bathroom but incorporating roomy walk-in shower. Bathrobe & slippers supplied.
No sound from adjacent rooms but some corridor noise detectable.
Could not fault staff, including housekeeping, breakfast room, concierge desk & management. Staff helpfully brought parcels delivered by courier up to my room.
View of rooftops from room - not somewhere to stay if you want harbour front scenery, but otherwise highly recommendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon is conveniently located on bustling Nathan Road, in the heart of Kowloon, the famous shopping and commercial district. The Hotel is proximity to the city's most convenient MTR system and a short distance from Temple Street Night Market, Ladies Market, and Jade Market, makes exploring the city's sights enjoyable and convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hotel Hong Kong
- Majestic Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
- Hong Kong Novotel