The Mira Hong Kong
    Good 3.5/5
        • Restaurant
        Great 4.5/5
        • Breakfast included
        The Luxe Manor(Hong Kong)
        Great 4.5/5
        • Breakfast included
        Hotel Benito(Hong Kong)
          3,213 results
          All reviewscuisine cuisinea park view roomnathan roadkowloon parkdesign hotelmobile phonehigh techindoor poolknutsford terracesteam roomclub floorpillow menutsim sha tsuinathan rdrain showerexcellent hotelbusiness trip
          FilterAll languages
          Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I was in hk for the first time and I was told that all the rooms in the hotels are small but it was not so at the Mira. Fabulously styled and the room's features were awesome. So glad I chose this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
          GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Hi Siti8183
          Thanks for your excellent review and for describing us as "A World Class Hotel"! Please come stay with us again and feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance for your future visits.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed for three nights at The Mira Hong Kong. The location is excellent, with a shopping center right at its doorstep. Harbour City Mall is only 10-15 minutes walk from this hotel. Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station is only 200m away.

Check in process is quick and fuss-free. Staff speaks good English and very efficient. Wifi is free.

The decor of the hotel is very modern albeit a bit too dark for my liking. The room is relatively spacious for Hong Kong standard and quite cozy. Unlike the public areas, the rooms are bright and light. The placement of the sink outside the bathroom is one clever idea. It reduces the size of the bathroom thus giving more space for the bedroom. Despite the wardrobe being on the smaller size, storage space is not compromised. There are so many drawers in the room for storage.

Breakfast is the best I've ever had at a hotel. I particularly love the homemade strawberry smoothie.

Despite being a busy hotel, the rooms are surprisingly not noisy.

The best feature of this hotel is the Handy Travel that comes with every room. It's a portable communication device with 3G internet and free unlimited calls, both local & international. I used this gadget a lot during my stay at The Mira for making phone calls, browsing, as well as a map to get around in Hong Kong.

The minor downside is the low ceilings and dark corridors. Once again the decor is very modern, maybe just a tad too modern for me. But it's a member of Design Hotels so obviously design is their strong point. Another thing is the absence of clothes line in the room, which I find quite critical.

I'm very happy with my stay at The Mira, I will definitely recommend it to others and come back to stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
          3  Thank jingga18

Dear jingga18
          Thank you for recommending our hotel and I appreciate your time spent to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed most aspects at The Mira Hong Kong despite that our design may not appeal you to the fullest. I have also taken note of your suggestion of clothes line and we will look into it for future improvement. Please visit us again and I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

One of the best hotels I have stayed in Hong Kong. Staff are very kind and polite. Hotel spa is amazing. Yamm restaurant is great. The bar in the hotel looks very nice. Worth every penny.

Thank you for an amazing stay during my visit to HK

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
          1  Thank satveer s

Dear satveer s
          Many thanks for naming us as the "Best hotel in Hong Kong"! I am happy to hear what a fabulous experience you had with us and glad to know that our Team has delivered an unrivalled service to you. Thanks again for your kind note and I hope to see you again!
          Warm regards

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Mira is a stylish and modern Hotel. It is located in Kowloon, more exactly in the quarter ofTsim sha tsui. The MTR station is not far away (around 2 minutes). Moreover, the star ferry pier, the clocktower and the avenue of star are also not far away (around 10 minutes by feet). There are many good restaurants and shopping malls in the closer vicinity.

The staff is so friendly and is always willing to help.

The interior fittings (lobby, swimming pool, restaurant, ...) are stylish, very clean and modern. The atmosphere is also really good.

The rooms are also a highlight: good beds, nice furnitures, beautiful bathroom,... .
          In addition, each room has a Samsung smartphone, which you can use during your stay. It is very useful.

The breakfast was expensive but really good.

Conclusion:
          In my opinion, the mira is a perfect hotel. (I have stayed in many luxury hotels)
          I have stayed 2 times there (5 and 3 nights). Every time, I enjoyed my stay and my expections were excedded. I come back !!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hi reiser1994
          Thanks very much for your continued support and for your excellent comments! I am thrilled to hear of your Mira-velous experience at our hotel and for describing us as "a perfect hotel". I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
          Best regards

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is by far my favorite place to stay in HK! You get a phone to take with you where you go in HK and people can reach you! The room is a bit small but very swanky, hip and high tech. The bar is also very hip geared towards a younger crowd. It's so close to everything and you won't go hungry or bored staying here. Walking distance to everywhere! The pool spa/pool is awesome! The service is great. I love Mira!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear hrdabster
          Thanks so much for your fantastic review! It is wonderful to know your stay with us was a great one and I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.