The Mira Hong Kong
  • Room Service
Homy Inn Mars(Hong Kong)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
The Luxe Manor(Hong Kong)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Benito(Hong Kong)
3,216 results
All reviewscuisine cuisinea park view roomnathan roadkowloon parkdesign hotelmobile phonehigh techindoor poolknutsford terracesteam roomclub floorpillow menutsim sha tsuinathan rdrain showerexcellent hotelbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We are a big family tour with 12 adults. I've been Hong Kong several times but this is the first time
Staying The Mira. We got a very early check in that made me very comfortable in the beginning of the trip. A free " handy " for each room surprised us a lot which made us communicating with each other very convenient. For sure I'll come back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Arthur C
Thank you for your fantastic review. I am pleased to hear that everything went so smoothly during your stay with us and glad that you and your family enjoyed so much and found our Handy phone so convenient for communicating with each other. Thanks again for choosing The Mira Hong Kong and I hope to see you again soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have reviewed this hotel in the past and when I recently stayed there again, it is still confirmed on the top of the list of my all time favourite hotels.

The whole ambience of this hotel is so chic and cool, yet friendly and inviting as well.

I always stay in a club room, which comes with some extras, which make it worth it.

The rooms are amazing and my only complaint is I wish I could stay longer to enjoy it even more.

Again, compliments to the staff and management. You all deserve recognition for the great work.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Warren-Watson
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Hi Warren-Watson
It is lovely to read your review again and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us. I am so proud of the consistent service provided by the team and we will work even harder to exceed your expectations each and every time you stay with us. Please let me know when you return next time and I definitely looking forward to it!
Kind regards

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel greets you with a pleasant scent & welcoming reception. Never seen so many front desk professionals in a hotel lobby offering all kinds of assistance & information. One of the most attentive & caring housekeeping we've ever encountered. The rooms are housekeep once before noon and a 2nd in the early evening to make sure you are comfortable and everything in order. The hotel indoor pool is slightly heated, there're jacuzzis beside the pool and in the toilets and gym is well equipped. Only the free wifi is not up to mark, we couldn't log in half of the time when we were there.
Location is prime, shopping malls Miramall & The One are a couple of steps away. Food streets and fine dining restaurants are within walking distance. 5 minutes walk to Temple Street which is quite popular with its HK seafood stalls and Jordan MRT Station is 3 minutes in between Mira Hotel & Temple Street.
There're cheaper hotels around the vicinity but if your budget allows you ($250 ave per night), I strongly recommend this hotel for serious shoppers. The hotel's facility & service will pamper your tired body after hours of shopping.

Room Tip: It's a popular hotel so if you like quietness try asking for floors with the aircrew or business guests and not those with family & tour group floors.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen S

Dear Stephen S
Thanks a lot for sharing your impression of The Mira Hong Kong with the Tripadvisor community around the world. It is fabulous to learn that how pleasant your stay was from the moment you entered our hotel. On a separate note, we have embarked on a wifi upgrade project which is currently in progress and I hope you will see the improvement during your next stay. Please feel free to contact me personally if I may assist your future visits and I look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Best wishes

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is our (family with 3 kids) first time staying at MIra Hotel on July 8 till July 11.
They upgrade our room to suite & it was really amazing specially with "Handy" which allow you to make a free local & int'l call & it can become wifi hotspot. Really great.
For sure will come back again to Mira Hotel

Room Tip: Mira suite is the best. Equip with Handy, everything digital.

Dear johannes_sie
Thanks very much for your encouraging review. I am thrilled that you and your family had a great time in our suite and our Handy smartphone has been so useful for you. Please stay in touch and I hope to welcome you back soon!
Kind regards

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed at the mira for 1 night. its good location for shopping and espeacially Michelin food. We enjoyed eating so much. The mira have a good service.its smart phone for you when you going to outside.I loved it.

Hi Pimsa W
Thanks for your positive review. It is great to know you enjoyed your trip on the whole. I hope that you will have the chance to stay a little longer next time and I hope to see you again soon!
Best regards