“Highly Recommended”
Review of The Mira Hong Kong

The Mira Hong Kong
Ranked #48 of 721 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights in recent vacation in HK.

CheckIn is efficient and courteous. Since we already prepaid, no deposit is required, unlike other hotels.

Rooms are clean, spacious and well designed. Quality hotel amenities are provide. Apart from the normal drinking bottled water, all drinks (coke, green tea and beers) in the fridge are also complimentary, which are great!

The biggest surprise is the the mobile device provided!!! Its a samsung smartphone preloaded with HK tourist apps. All call to local and 25 countries are free and unlimited!!!! What's great is that you can bring it out of the hotel to be use as mobile data is also provided!! So, if you stay here, you need not buy any local SIM! Fantastic!!

The Hotel is located in Nathan Road, the shopping heaven in TsimShaTsui. Walking distance to many tourist attractions such as Avenue if the Stars, Harbour City Mall, ferry a Terminal to Macau, Temple Street and shopping shopping shopping

The Mira has two Michelin Star Dining, Cuisine Cusine and Whisk. Also two other Michelin Star dining, Steik World and Sun Tung Lok is walking distance in K11 and Mira mall.

Local food are also walking distance.

We have stay in ither hotels in Tsim Sha Tsui but this is the best thus far.

Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank RobertChew-MY
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Hi RobertChew-MY
Thank very much for your positive review! I am glad to know what an excellent stay you had and particularly you found our Handy phone so useful for your trip. I look forward to your return and please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
Warm wishes

There are newer reviews for The Mira Hong Kong

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

After staying at this hotel, normal life had me daydreaming about the 'Mira life'. Seriously. It was that good.
I'm not one to give ridiculously good reviews just because the attractive receptionist smiled at me, but from the moment we made ourselves known at the airport counter and were taken to the hotel car, the level of customer service was what I'd expect king Henry to have dreamt about. The driver was polite and professional, and for little over the cost of a taxi we were whisked away in a near new Mercedes Benz S class. One of the reception staff was waiting on the sidewalk as the car pulled up, ready to walk us in to the hotel and check us in immediately. Without fuss we organised to upgrade our room and the army of door staff effortlessly handled everything else. After check in not only did the staff member show us to the elevator, she also rode in the elevator to show us our room! This level of genuine customer service by people who truly enjoy their job is incredibly difficult to find, even amongst the 5 star hotels in Hong Kong at double the price.
The room was well equipped, with more technology than a Star Wars convention everything that could have a button that would make life easier, did. The room was also exactly as I expected from the photographs, and we very well sized by comparison in Hong Kong.
My advice: stay here if you enjoy good everything, and if you want to give yourself a pat on the back for picking the best hotel, like, ever.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Rhys D

Dear Rhys D
Thanks so much for sharing your amazing experience at our hotel. I am so thrilled to know you have been pampered by our team by their exceptional services. I also appreciate that you liked our tech savvy features and hope to see you again soon at The Mira Hong Kong!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at the Mira on a business trip to Hong Kong - it is the first time I stayed on the Kowloon side - I usually stay at the Renaissance at the Convention Centre but it was not available. I thoroughly enjoyed my 4 day stay at the Mira. The room was a great size and the cleanliness was excellent. I use the gym at all hotels and this one was very good - well looked after equipment and a 6 am opening for those of us who need an early start. I loved being in Kowloon and was surprised at how accessible centre town was to get to on public transit for my meetings. The night life in Kowloon and the shopping made the Mira a perfect location to stay for business mixed with a little shopping as well.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Janice D

Dear Janice D
Thanks for staying with us and for your wonderful review! I am very pleased to know you had a great stay with us! We pride ourselves not only on high quality of service, but also its exceptional location where everything is just at the doorstep. I very much look forward to welcoming you again and please feel free to contact me personally if I may assist with your future visits.
Best regards

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very well located, very nice rooms (if you like a very modern style), great food - must try the buffet for dinner at least a once!-, excellent gym, stunning swimming pool but above everything else a GREAT service. The staff is courteous and friendly, always willing to help. Special mention to the housekeeping: it is often the weak point in hotel service, but not at the Mira where they were as friendly and exceptionally diligent as the rest of the staff. That is why I keep coming back to the Mira since 2009. Highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Hi TT N
Thanks so much for your continuous support and for recommending us to the Tripadvisor community. I am very proud of the great team we have and I will definitely share your positive note to the entire team here at The Mira Hong Kong. Thank you again and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed there for two nights and totally loved the experience. The location, the staff, the hotel amenities were all superb. I will recommend it to anyone and I certainly will stay there again if I go back to Hong Kong.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Aspa K

Dear Aspa K
Thanks a lot for your uplifting review! Great to hear that you enjoyed everything during your stay with us and I truly appreciate you sharing your great experience to everyone. Look forward to welcoming you soon.
Best wishes

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Had been living out of a suitcase for a week, with Hong Kong as the last stop before returning home from the business trip. What a fantastic Hotel to end the journey on. Wonderful buffet breakfast, magical swimming pool, well appointed rooms (including the free phone for each room- so making free calls back to New Zealand to update family was a cherry on the top). While the hall decor was otherwise dark- can understand that makes for intimate journeys for some...
Thoroughly recommend, and hope to return soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Todd_and_Car
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Todd_and_Car
Thanks so much for your wonderful review and recommendation. I am thrilled to hear that we have created a fantastic memory for you before returning home after your business trip. I can't wait to see you again should your travels bring you back to Hong Kong!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The room is very tastefully done up, modern feel with a touch of zen. Comfortable beds with soft towels.
Must pay a visit to their pool and spa facilities as you can experience different type of water spa and water bed to perfect the experience!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Hi Hew S
Thanks for your kind review. It is great to know what an enjoyable experience you had and found the hotel's intriguing design to your liking. I particularly like your suggestion of "perfect the experience" by visiting our award-winning MiraSpa! Definitely looking forward to your return.
Best regards