Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$46
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$39
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Booking.comUS$46
PricelineUS$46
eDreamsUS$46
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Well I spent one night here on the 18th of September. The check-in experience was good and pleasant. The Room was on the smaller side but hey this is Hong Kong and this is what to expect. But the best thing about this Hotel is the location. It is simply brilliant if you are there to shop (like I was) as it is right on Chatham Road. And just a few minutes walk from Nathan Road.

Most of the staff is as courteous as I have encountered in China/ Hong Kong. I actually did a lot of shopping and when I came back to the hotel all the stuff did not fit into my luggage case. As I was struggling with it a very helpful gentleman from the Hotel Staff who told me where to get another cheap bag from. And then he went on to help me pack the bag as well taping it all up and providing a cord to carry it with. Extremely helpful indeed.

Also the guy at the Travel Desk was good as he provided me a map with all the details asked for. For me its the people who make a Hotel and really the Room size. I would again stay here in Hong Kong when I am there next.

Trip type: Travelled solo
A Tripadvisor Member
Gurgaon
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Having booked my stay thro internet for 4 of us in two double rooms & paid in advance reached hotel on 8th September,12 at around 12noon. Had informed them well in advance about our arrival. Were made to wait till 2PM since its their normal check in time. It only shows lack of normal courtesy to guests arriving after almost being overnight in flight from Mumbai via Singapore..

When at 2PM rooms alloted 1104 & 1304 the so called superior rooms were just dingy rooms with hardly any space to move around. Had emailed to them to provide king beds but no way -not prepared to listen. Tea kettle provided but no socket to connect it. Fridge the smallest even seen by me around the world. Staff the most arrogant & non courteous. Front desk lady Katie Nogai just behaved as if she owns the hotel & we are staying free. When spoke to few other occupants - they confirmed my experience but had no choice for having paid in advance like us but had vowed never to return to this hotel nor recommend to others. Room toilets - till the first occupant comes out , the other just cant enter - no space for two. TV -some outdated model - clarity of transmission , no way ! Avoid at all costs if you are visiting Hongkong.

Room tip: Heaven's sake avoid it at all costs - otherwise your family would curse you, like mine is doing to me.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

This hotel is situated in the lower Tsim Sha Tshui. Good rooms and very resonable Price - good breakfastbuffet - free internet in lobby and cafe - but you have to pay for internet in the room
- the hotel Can be recomnended

Reviewed 22 August 2012

our room was rather small. Next time we will ask for a twin as they seem to be a bit bigger. There was 1 chair and only enough room for 1 suitcase. Bathroom was adequate with a hairdryer.Room was serviced everyday with clean towels and bed linen.Staff were very helpful and our baggage was well looked after while we waited to book in, we arrived early morning. The location was excellent...5 mins to Nathan road and all the transport to take you wherever you want to go. We will look forward to staying there again.

Room tip: Twin rooms seem to be a little larger than 'double' which seemed more like single.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2012

What a pit! Maybe I was unlucky enough to have been given a room that had not been refurbished. There is one saving grace for this hotel, it is on Chatham Road and that is it. The breakfast is not worth looking at, I have had beeter ones in Russia during the communist era.

I asked my ops manager in HK why he had put me in that hotel and he said it was cheap. Well for a little more you can get a far better place with light airy rooms rather than the dungeons they call rooms here.

Room tip: The best tip fro finding a good room in this hotel is stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: March 2012