Rooms are very small,with not enough space to move about.Items in the minibar are quite expensive.
Hygiene was also not upto the mark;I did get stained towels a few times.
Also,no activities e.g.pools, gyms are available.
Staff on the other hand are very helpful.
The biggest advantage of this hotel is its location;it is situated in the midst of many shopping centres of Kowloon, a very busy place, and great fot night shopping, especially around new year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Ramada Hotel Kowloon, BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon in Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong is located in town's most popular dining, shopping and entertainment district, Tsimshatsui in Kowloon. Best Western Hotel has more than 4,000 hotels in 100 countries and has been renowned the world's largest hotel chain. Its Best Western Plus was ranked Number One Upper Midscale Hotel, 2014 Business Travel News Chain Survey. It is an easy walking distance to Nathan Road and popular shopping malls in Tsimshatsui such as Harbour City, Ocean Terminal, China Hong Kong City, Ocean Centre, The One, i-Square, Miramar Shopping Centre, K11, Duty Free Shop (DFS) to name a few. There are hundreds of restaurant and bars around BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong. The city's trendiest places for drinks include Knutsford Terrace, Mody Road, and Tsimshatsui East in Kowloon. Within 15 minutes' walk from BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong, visitors can explore Kowloon's hottest attractions such as Clock Tower, Star Ferry, Tsimshatsui Promenade, Avenue of Stars, Space Museum, Hong Kong Science Museum, Hong Kong Stadium, Heritage 1881, Kowloon Park, Hong Kong Pulse 3D light show and A Symphony of Lights in Tsimshatsui. Hong Kong Polytechnic University is just 5 minutes' walk from B EST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon in Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong. BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong is well connected to all major public transportation such as the MTR subway, airport shuttle, public bus, train to China at Hung Hom Station and ferry to Macau at China Hong Kong City. No wonder travelers are hugely complimentary on this Kowloon hotel's convenient location in Tsimshatsui, Kowloon. BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong has 206 guestrooms and suites. Some of the rooms have a pleasant view of the garden of Tsimshatsui East. All hotel rooms have free WiFi access, LCD television, cable TV channels, in-room safe and tea and coffee making facilities. The Café provides buffet breakfast and snack service. Our warmly welcoming service team looks forward to looking after your forthcoming stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Ramada Hotel Kowloon
- Ramada Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- Ramada Hong Kong
- Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon Hong Kong