The hotel is located in South Chatham Road. Easy access to East Tsim Sha Tsui & Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Stations.
You can take A21 Bus from HKIA, which drops you just in front of the hotel. Alternatively you can also take a Airport Express MTR upto Kowloon Station and a Free Shuttle bus will drop you near to the Hotel.
Remember you are in HK and rooms will be small. But not very cramped feeling. The room I stayed in 10th Floor was poorly illuminated. Decent bathroom.
Problem is with the AC's, they were not powerful and at times felt discomfort.
Check IN & Check OUT:
The check in time is 2PM. They are not ready even to check in 1/2 Hr before. When I told them that I have a meeting at 3PM, the support staff told be the room with single bed is not ready, but eventually was given a twin bedroom at 2PM. Check out at 12 Noon. The check IN & OUT process was smooth. They charge HKD 5 for storage of Luggage even for few Hrs. Never hears such practice elsewhere.
Did not have food in the Hotel. No comments. Special mention for Indian Travelers especially vegetarians, there are quite a few Indian Pure Vegetarian Restaurants around (Woodlands-Moody Road, Branto-Locak Road, Smart Pure Veg-Chungking Mansion)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Ramada Hotel Kowloon, BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon in Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong is located in town's most popular dining, shopping and entertainment district, Tsimshatsui in Kowloon. Best Western Hotel has more than 4,000 hotels in 100 countries and has been renowned the world's largest hotel chain. Its Best Western Plus was ranked Number One Upper Midscale Hotel, 2014 Business Travel News Chain Survey. It is an easy walking distance to Nathan Road and popular shopping malls in Tsimshatsui such as Harbour City, Ocean Terminal, China Hong Kong City, Ocean Centre, The One, i-Square, Miramar Shopping Centre, K11, Duty Free Shop (DFS) to name a few. There are hundreds of restaurant and bars around BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong. The city's trendiest places for drinks include Knutsford Terrace, Mody Road, and Tsimshatsui East in Kowloon. Within 15 minutes' walk from BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong, visitors can explore Kowloon's hottest attractions such as Clock Tower, Star Ferry, Tsimshatsui Promenade, Avenue of Stars, Space Museum, Hong Kong Science Museum, Hong Kong Stadium, Heritage 1881, Kowloon Park, Hong Kong Pulse 3D light show and A Symphony of Lights in Tsimshatsui. Hong Kong Polytechnic University is just 5 minutes' walk from B EST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon in Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong. BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong is well connected to all major public transportation such as the MTR subway, airport shuttle, public bus, train to China at Hung Hom Station and ferry to Macau at China Hong Kong City. No wonder travelers are hugely complimentary on this Kowloon hotel's convenient location in Tsimshatsui, Kowloon. BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong has 206 guestrooms and suites. Some of the rooms have a pleasant view of the garden of Tsimshatsui East. All hotel rooms have free WiFi access, LCD television, cable TV channels, in-room safe and tea and coffee making facilities. The Café provides buffet breakfast and snack service. Our warmly welcoming service team looks forward to looking after your forthcoming stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotelopia and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Ramada Hotel Kowloon
- Ramada Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- Ramada Hong Kong
- Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon Hong Kong