Had 3 days stay at this Hotel early February. We arrived around 10.30 am which was too early to book in. The taxi stopped outside and the porters arrived took our cases and said when the room was ready, they would deliver them. We went for a walk round and got back to the Hotel around 3pm, the room was ready and in minutes the luggage arrived.
We were pleasantly surprised with the room, very comfortable, few sideways onto to the Harbour. The room was on the 6th floor, very clean, comfortable, free water and fruit. The bed was huge and very clean and comfortable.
The breakfast was amazing, so much food to choose from. The staff in the restaurant were very attentive and kept our cups filled with coffee and tea. We did not eat any other meals in the restaurant.
When we had to book out, the time give was 12 noon, our flight was not to late evening, we enquired about extending room but was expensive and in the end they informed us that we could use the spa facilities to shower and change.
The spa facilities were extremely clean, the attendant coming by often to clean up. The sauna was just the right temperature. Sadly did not use the pool or gym, but if had more time would have done so.
The hotel is well situated from the centre of HK and about 10 mins walk to the cruise terminal.
In all a good clean hotel which would suit all persons. Staff were helpful and polite especially the boys on the concierge desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In its continuing pursuit of excellence and with a total investment of USD31 millions, the Royal Garden has just completed a sophisticated re-imaging programme of its 420 stylish guestrooms. The Royal Garden, conveniently located in the business and shopping areas of Tsimshatsui - a district well served by Hong Kong's efficient public transport system (MTR), is the only hotel in Hong Kong with a 110-foot atrium, allowing natural daylight to illuminate the hotel's interior by day and an exquisite ambience by night. The hotel has an impressive choice of the award winning and Michelin Recommended restaurants including Sabatini Ristorante Italiano, Inagiku Japanese restaurant, The Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant, The Greenery, Dong Lai Shun, Le Soleil and Martini Bar. Overlooking Victoria Harbour, the roof-top Mediterranean style Sky Club provides top quality leisure facilities including a 25 meter heated swimming pool and a Jacuzzi (open daily from 06:30 - 22:00hrs), 24 hours Gymnasium and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Royal Garden
- Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Royal Garden Hong Kong
- The Royal Garden Hong Kong