This is an excellent Hotel, has all the necessary ingredients for an enjoyable stay. Not low cost but worth the price. All amenities are handy, ferry to Taiwan, restaurants, shops and the harbour all within walking distance. We have stayed at the Royal Pacific before and had an enjoyable stay. The staff are very friendly and attentive but their English was quite difficult to understand because mixed with chinese accent. Breakfast buffet is superb although rather expensive. It is very close to Harbor City shopping complex which is one of the largest in Hong Kong with over 200 shops and all the brand names.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong