Situated right on the China Ferry Terminal it made going to Macau very easy. The rooms are clean and spacious for Hong Kong standards (tight for anywhere else). Besides that it is rather close to the shopping areas of Tsim Tsa Tsui. Only problem is that you would be hard pressed to find good Hong Kong food nearby, However, the MRT station is just a 7 minutes walk away where you can ride on it to go other places. Only concern is that there are too many crude tourists in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong