I We just stayed at the Royal Pacific. last night because we had an early morning flight out of HKG and. since we had golf clubs I didn't want to walk a long way after disembarking from our China ferry. This hotel was up ONE floor on the escalator from the Arrival Hall so it was incredibly convenient. We got an upgraded room on the 20th floor with a partial harbour view. The room was much bigger and nicer than I expected and the staff were most helpful and pleasant. I would definitely consider staying at the. ROYAl Pacific again.
Royal Pacific again. at the ROYAL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong