stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with my whole family. So far, it's the best hotel in hongkong that i've been to. Though, the rooms are small, but what do you expect? it's HK! the location is perfect for shopping, but the high end type. when you go down there's already a shopping mall. and mc donald's is also one floor away. Harbour City is just next door, and Taiwan Beef Noodle is just across the street. If you like to shop at H&M, it's just a few minutes walk. If you want Prada, Chanel and Alexander McQueen, it's all there. If you are fond of walking, you can go to Nathan road by foot for cheaper shopping like Giordano, Bossini, Adidas and Esprit. Victoria Harbor is also just around the corner. Will be back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong