The hotel is located at the major shopping district and ferry to Macau. Subway is about 5 min walking distance.
The room is kind of small, service is what it should be, I use the lower side entrance that directly access to the shopping strip -Canton Rd. They always have a doorman greeting you. Good job!!
At the lobby level, they have few decent restaurants and direct access to the adjacent shopping mall. The hotel is located by the water which has a beautiful view of the harbor and the HK Island. You don't have to go to the landmark 'Clock Tower' at the ferry and have the same harbor view.
Price is very reasonable as a 4 Star hotel in the area. The only thing I don't like is the combo shower gel & shampoo tube that I only see it in some 3 star or below hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong