Stayed here in April 2014 for 4 nights. We Were very much happy with our stay here. The staff was very polite, their concierge was very helpful in arranging taxis and tours. About the rooms well they are a bit small as compared to other 4* properties but as we did a lil research all rooms in hong kong hotels are a bit small. nevertheless the beds were comfortable amenities were good and a nice view of the harbor. The location of this hotel is just too good. Right on canton road, with all its boutique shopping. just bout 10 mins from tsim sha tsui mtr station.Its connected to the china macau ferry terminal also which was very good for us while travelling onward to macau. Priced about 150 USD a night it was very much worth every penny.
Will surely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong