“Great Choice!”

Ranked #76 of 726 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We found this hotel through hotels.com and read some of the positive reviews. You can't beat the location for access to transport and sightseeing. Kowloon Park is just across the street and the waterfront provides an excellent vantage point for the nightly light show across Victoria Harbour. The rooms are nicely appointed and certainly more spacious than many similar properties in Europe. Providing WIFI is a nice touch as is the bar fridge which allowed us to buy wine and cheese at the grocery store below the hotel (another adventure) to enjoy "happy hour" in our room after a long day exploring HK. To avoid the heat or rain, you can walk through the connecting malls all the way to the piers to catch the Star ferries. The staff are friendly and helpful, especially Zoe who works at the reception desk and one of the doormen (Bernard?). Coming and going to the airport is easy thanks to the combination of a train to Kowloon Station and then large bus that stops at various hotels. Note: get off the bus at the Prince Hotel (first stop) and walk next door to the Royal Pacific or you will end up taking an unscheduled tour of the other hotels before being dropped off at the Royal Pacific.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank AnonReviewers
RoyalPacificHotelHK, General Manager at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear AnonReviewers,

Thank you for your perfect rating which is very rewarding. We pride ourselves on our service and accessibility and are so pleased that you were fully satisfied with both. Please rest assured that I have shared your comments about Zoe and Bernard with the team and hope to see you again soon.

Do let me know if I may personally assist with any future reservation at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers.

The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers

Write a ReviewReviews (1,671)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here in April 2014 for 4 nights. We Were very much happy with our stay here. The staff was very polite, their concierge was very helpful in arranging taxis and tours. About the rooms well they are a bit small as compared to other 4* properties but as we did a lil research all rooms in hong kong hotels are a bit small. nevertheless the beds were comfortable amenities were good and a nice view of the harbor. The location of this hotel is just too good. Right on canton road, with all its boutique shopping. just bout 10 mins from tsim sha tsui mtr station.Its connected to the china macau ferry terminal also which was very good for us while travelling onward to macau. Priced about 150 USD a night it was very much worth every penny.
Will surely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Aniket88

Dear Aniket88,

Thank you for staying with The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers on your recent visit and taking the time to post your review about your stay. We are grateful to you for sharing your comments and would continue with our endeavour in improving our services and facilities. In the meantime, we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed in March and the location was brilliant. Views over the Harbour, access to Club floor ( we paid for) and service was very good. This has been a semi regular favourite for us due to location and view, especially as each trip has a Macau trip, so on top of the ferry terminal.

Room standards also very good, although toilet flush average

Room Tip: Great location above Ferry terminal to Macau
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Freedom1Oz
RoyalPacificHotelHK, General Manager at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Freedom10z,

Thank you for staying with us in March and taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor community. It is always rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our guests and we hope you will continue to stay with us when coming back to Hong Kong.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I am so imprested with the service of this hotel, which I have to address. I have a slight immobility due to my knee injury, have to use the aid of a walking stick to get me around. When Tom the front concierge saw me trying to hail a taxi at the hotel entrance, he immediately offer his assistance, he offered me a seat at the lobby and trying to get a taxi for me. Apparently, it was certain time of the day that taxis drivers decline to take passenger crossed harbour tunnel from Kowloon to Hong Kong Island due to bad traffic condition. Tom offer to take me to the next tower where I can get a ‘ cross harbour taxis’, he helped me to carry my shopping bags and make sure the taxi driver understand where I am going. I appreciate he go out of his way to help me and the level of service offer is exceptional, otherwise I would have no idea and probably standing on the street for a very long time won’t be able to get a taxi to my destination. Tom is a great asset to this hotel with a great attitude, I wish him all the best in his hospitality career.

Visited Hong Kong June 2014.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Happytraveller88_10

Dear Happytraveller88_10,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and I am thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us very much. Special thanks to your compliments on Tom, our Concierge staff and we are glad to have him on our team. Please rest assured that I have shared your encouraging remarks with the team and will continue with our endeavour in improving our services and facilities. Please come stay with us again when in Hong Kong.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The only reason that I'm awarding this hotel 3-stars, is because the room was so small and the bed was less than comfortable. The service was exceptional and the food was adequate...though the breakfast buffet was incredible. Great location and exceptional service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mark A,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed our food and service. As for the room, we do offer a variety of room types, especially those at Towers Wing which are spacious and some even overlook the Victoria Harbour. I hope you will come and stay with us again when in Hong Kong and do let me know if I may personally assist with any future reservation at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Good value hotel, friendly staff free transportation to the Central station. Near Hollywood Road and walking distance to subway. Breakfast was adequate for a the property. The room was clean and house keeping was good.

Room Tip: Pool on roof top was not open. Looked great in marketing info.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Bruce C

Dear Bruce C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience here with other travellers and by looking at your review, I reckon that this encouraging note was meant to be for our sister hotel Island Pacific Hotel, which is located near Central. Please rest assured that I have passed your compliment to them and maybe Tsim Sha Tsui could be a choice for your next visit?

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Located near the China Ferry Terminal, this hotel offers travellers all the convenience of a luxury property. Right in the centre of Canton Road and just walking distance from Victoria Harbour, the one winning factor this hotel has over a lot of hotels we have stayed in around the world is its service staff. Every single one of them gave us the very best they have to offer in terms of service. I cannot remember everyone's names, but those who stood out for us were Mark (Reception), William (Concierge) and Cindy (Food and Beverage). These team members, in my opinion, were the star performers.

The room in the Tower Wing I was assigned to was big by Hong Kong's standards. Kudos to the Housekeeping team who maintained the room well. More could be done with the turndown service offered though because it only involved the drawing of curtains, replenishing of bathroom amenities and clearing of trash. Turning down the bed would have been nice too! What is missing is also a swimming pool for weary travellers.

We will gladly return to this hotel in future, not just for its location but more so because of the service staff, particularly its star performers.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank CCHSingapore

Dear CCHSingapore,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Hong Kong and I must say I am very proud of our 'star performers'. Hope you enjoyed your time in Hong Kong and able to experience this beautiful city. Hope you will come visit us again very soon and thanks again for your positive comments.