When you book know what your getting. I've been staying here for years and the hotel rooms are a bit small on the hotel side. The tower rooms are much bigger, some look over the water and you pay for it but well worth it.
I'm not thrilled with there rewards program. I was emerald when I left in April but now that I'm back in august my year ended May so I dropped back down to Amber which means no club access. I was staying here because I can take the boat downstairs to china which is convenient. This trip I was in HK longer and decided to move to a hotel where I earn hotel points and they give me club access because I use them everywhere.
I'll miss the view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong