“If you pay view is good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers

Ranked #90 of 712 Hotels in Hong Kong
Boca Raton, Florida
“If you pay view is good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

When you book know what your getting. I've been staying here for years and the hotel rooms are a bit small on the hotel side. The tower rooms are much bigger, some look over the water and you pay for it but well worth it.

I'm not thrilled with there rewards program. I was emerald when I left in April but now that I'm back in august my year ended May so I dropped back down to Amber which means no club access. I was staying here because I can take the boat downstairs to china which is convenient. This trip I was in HK longer and decided to move to a hotel where I earn hotel points and they give me club access because I use them everywhere.

I'll miss the view!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Roadtrip911
RoyalPacificHotelHK, General Manager at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Dear Roadtrip911,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor. We thank you for your continuous support to us and can appreciate your feedback regarding our rewards programme. Launched into the market for only one year and 8 months now, we too acknowledge that there are rooms for improvement and comments from our guests, especially from those repeated customers like you, are of most importance to us.

I am pleased to advise you that we will be soon enhancing our rewards programme. Please stay tuned through our website and social media channels for the latest updates and I hope to see you at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers again in the near future.

The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed two nights to break our journey home. From arrival to departure we found staff attentive nd genuinely wanting to help. Our room was an upgrade to a harbour view and was spacious and comfortable. We did not take the breakfast option as at $30aud it was expensive but food places abound s it is over the Ferry terminal and a large shopping mall with many outlets.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank deejay17
Dear deejay17,

Thank you deejay17 for your perfect rating which is very encouraging for us all. We pride ourselves on our service and product and are so pleased you and your family were fully satisfied with both. Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with the team and hope to see you again soon.
Do let me know if I may personally assist with any future reservation at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I posted a complaint on 21 April regarding the hotel overcharging my room rate. The General Manager, Mr Kevin Chuc then responded promptly to my complaint and referred this matter to the reservation department for investigation. I greatly appreciated that the hotel then undertook corrective action to refund the extra charge and issued an apology.

I am very impressed with the hotel treating my complaint seriously and offering a satisfactory solution. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to travelers.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
4 Thank Vichi U
Dear Vichi U,

It is indeed our responsibility to ensure that our guests' voices are being heard and appropriate actions being taken accordingly. I am happy to learn that the issue happened during your stay was being addressed promptly and may we look forward to welcoming you again at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers in the near future.

Milan, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Good for business.
I have very good comments for hotel's room and breakfast too, which is served at the Cafe right down the hall.
The only unpleasant note is that I checked in at 9 AM and they made me paid the previous night as "late arrival". With my company's discount I did pay 1300 HKD/night which is not cheap.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Matteo G
Pasig, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very accessible,near shopping area (high end and low end) and a quite hotel.choose rooms located on the new wing/ tower.and a corner room.i will definitely go back on this hotel if i have budget.they are very particular with cleanliness.

Room Tip: Bigger rooms on the new tower.choose higher floors.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jm18baga
Dear jm18baga,

Thank you for staying with The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers on your recent visit and taking the time to post your review about your stay. We are grateful to you for sharing your comments and would continue with our endeavour in improving our services and facilities. In the meantime, we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights in mid May. Sis - for a meeting at the Gateway (opp the hotel); me - tagged along because I had vacation days to burn. Hotel is connected to an outlet mall (shopping - yay!) and ferry terminal to China. Tsim Tsa Tsui MTR is abt 10 mins walk away - with good weather, one can actually ditch the train and walk to Mongkok (30 mins) as we did. But area around the hotel was rather "dead" come 10-ish pm. Was hungry late at night, but with no food outlets located within a reasonable walking distance, got stuck with room service - when you're tired and hungry at 11 pm, a 10-15 mins' walk will seem like a lifetime - not even a 7-11 or 24 hours McD's in sight. However, staff were couteous, and room was comfortable and clean. Will return for business, but not for holiday.

Stayed May 2014
4 Thank soy_solitaire
RoyalPacificHotelHK, General Manager at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear soy_solitaire,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit in May and taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor. We actually pride ourselves on our location and accessibility to shopping, eating and sightseeing. We usually suggest our guests in going to 7-11 or McDonald's inside the china hong kong city shopping mall (only 2 levels below the hotel lobby) should they want to grab a quick bite. There are indeed quite a lot of local eateries in the area but most of them will be closed by 10pm. Our Concierge staff will be happy to make recommendations or advance bookings for our guests to make sure they will not be disappointed.
May we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future for both your business or leisure trip.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We found this hotel through hotels.com and read some of the positive reviews. You can't beat the location for access to transport and sightseeing. Kowloon Park is just across the street and the waterfront provides an excellent vantage point for the nightly light show across Victoria Harbour. The rooms are nicely appointed and certainly more spacious than many similar properties in Europe. Providing WIFI is a nice touch as is the bar fridge which allowed us to buy wine and cheese at the grocery store below the hotel (another adventure) to enjoy "happy hour" in our room after a long day exploring HK. To avoid the heat or rain, you can walk through the connecting malls all the way to the piers to catch the Star ferries. The staff are friendly and helpful, especially Zoe who works at the reception desk and one of the doormen (Bernard?). Coming and going to the airport is easy thanks to the combination of a train to Kowloon Station and then large bus that stops at various hotels. Note: get off the bus at the Prince Hotel (first stop) and walk next door to the Royal Pacific or you will end up taking an unscheduled tour of the other hotels before being dropped off at the Royal Pacific.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank AnonReviewers
Dear AnonReviewers,

Thank you for your perfect rating which is very rewarding. We pride ourselves on our service and accessibility and are so pleased that you were fully satisfied with both. Please rest assured that I have shared your comments about Zoe and Bernard with the team and hope to see you again soon.