Royal Park Hotel
US$150
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$197
US$228
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$175
US$148
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$258
US$230
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$83
Hotel Direct
1,306 results
All reviewsnew town plazasha tinshopping mallshatin mtr stationsnoopy worldnew territoriesriver viewhuge malldirect bussteam roomdepartment storeexecutive floorfree shuttlerooms are largeconvenient locationchinese restaurantfamily room
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel is directly linked to Shatin Railway Station, Shatin Bus Terminal & also to one of the biggest mall in Hong Kong, the New Town Shopping Mall and few other shopping malls around the area. You can buy anything here, H&M, Zara, Marks and Spencer... also lots of restaurants to choose from dining.

A direct bus (41A) from airport for HKD$22.30 will get you to hotel in 45 mins. From the hotel take bus #81 to Mongkok MTR, bus # 170N is going to Causeway Bay but cost HKG$24 one way.

We stayed in a Grand Triple room for 7 nights. A bit disappointed we only got an hour extend check-out as our flight was late evening we have to pay extra HKD$110 per hour to the hotel. The hotel has free WiFi and free luggage storage facility and offer discounts to guests in their restaurants.

I may return if the price is right!

Room Tip: no river view from grand triple rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Mandy L
Carman C, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Mandy L,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and you positive comment on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear your find our hotel in good location which you enjoy shopping and all the food varieties provided in the near by shooping mall. I am also glad to hear you enjoy your stay with us and my colleagues had done their very best to make your stay enjoyable. Once again, thank you for staying with us, my colleagues and myself are look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Well located and well link to shopping mall in Shatin. You can buy every thing here in the mall. Very nice Maxim Palace Dim sum near by. My Favourite shops are Uniqlo, Marks and Spencer, Veeko,Wanko, Adidas, Mac Apple shop, Av/CDs,Converse,vivienne westwood and City Super! My Favourite food are Ding Tai Fung, Crystal Jade Restaurant,Agnes B cafe...etc. Overall big bed and big size room compare to other HK Hotels with free shuttle to Tsim Sha Tsui daily.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank JASOO2014
Carman C, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear JASOO2014,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and your comment on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you find our hotel in good location which is next to a big mall where your favourite brands are all available. Further, i am glad to learnt you enjoy your stay with us and my colleagues had done their best to make you stay enjoyable. Once again, thank you for staying with us, my colleagues and myself are look forward to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in future. Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel trys to act like a fancy hotel and charges like one but really the service isn't that great. Sure the location is good and the views are nice. But the hotel services are over priced, the staff are short when answering questions. The rooms are what you expect for a 4 star hotel but the decor is ageing and the smoke alarm with blinking lights will keep you up all night. All in all id look somewhere else on my next trip to hk.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank thypeople

Dear thypeople,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and place your comment on TripAdvisor. I regret to learnt of your comment regarding our hotel. Your comment on the service of my colleagues are well taken and will pass on to concerned department for review and seek for improvement. Concerning your comment on the blinking of smoke detector, please note this is the requirement on fire safety which is governed by Hong Kong Law.
Nevertheless, thank you for staying with us and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Although its slight further away from town, but its really convenient to get to the train station. Malls are linked to the hotel, & staffs are all really friendly. Will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends or anyone who are visiting hong kong soon. Room is also relatively big.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Cheryl L

Dear Cheryl L,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and your positive comment on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you find our hotel in good location which is closed to the Train Station and Mall. Further, my colleagues had done their best to make your stay an enjoyable one. Once again, thank you for staying with us, my colleagues and myself are look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in future. Wish you all the best.

Royal Paak Hotel, Hong Kong

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just returned from a fantastic 2 weeks in Hong Kong. We stayed at the Royal Park Hotel in Shatin the room was spacious quiet. Found it to be fantastic value and excellently situated for getting around Hong Kong. So close to MTR and bus stops outside for airport. Used the hotel shuttle bus many times to the city and back. Staff were polite and house keeping staff were excellent, room cleaned fantastically every day. Highly recommend this hotel will definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather934

Dear Heather934,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and your comment on TripAdvisor. I am glad to learnt you enjoy you stay with us and you find our hotel in good location which is easy to commute around Hong Kong. Your compliments towards my colleagues from Front Desk to Housekeeping are highly appreciated. Once again, thank you staying with us, my colleagues and myself are look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in future. Wish you all the best.