Royal Park Hotel
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$238
US$224
Shangri-La.com
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$157
US$118
US$142
Trip.com
US$182
US$128
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$268
US$225
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
1,302 results
All reviewsnew town plazasha tinshopping mallshatin mtr stationsnoopy worldnew territoriesriver viewhuge malldirect bussteam roomdepartment storeexecutive floorfree shuttlerooms are largeconvenient locationchinese restaurantfamily room
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We choose this hotel because very few hotels in hk accept 2 adults and 2 kids . We stayed here for a week in April .The hotel location is excellent . Not far to TSH at all . Very reliable shuttle bus service .

We feel the room and the interior is not that pretty as their website.
Small bed and small bathrooms.

The bathroom is pretty old and small . It might be normal for hk . The best thing for this hotel is location . Endless shopping , both high end and low end shops and eatery available . It also very close to bus terminal.

I would come back for the location.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Youhao Z
Carman C, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Youhao Z,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and your comment on the TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you find our hotel in good location which is next to a big shopping mall which provide good shopping experience as well as food choices. Once again, thank you for staying with us, my colleagues and myself are look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in future. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

A medium-large sized hotel located in the bustling Shatin area of Hong Kong, it is near a large shopping mall known as New Town which is full of both local and international brands and great food places, once again both Hong Kong and continental Asian cuisines.

It's a comfortable and somewhat luxurious hotel, the breakfast buffet is nice and the rooms are good sized with nice views of the downtown city, beds are comfortable and clean.

Overall recommended hotel for short-medium length stays in Hong Kong if you don't want to stay in one of the big chains or more expensive places!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maazin B

Dear Mazzin B,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and providing your comment on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear your find our hotel in good location which is next to a big shopping mall where you had enjoy it very much. I am also glad to hear your comments on our room accomodation, our breakfast and my colleagues had done their best to make your stay enjoyable. Once again, thank you staying with us, my colleauges and myself are look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel is directly linked to Shatin Railway Station, Shatin Bus Terminal & also to one of the biggest mall in Hong Kong, the New Town Shopping Mall and few other shopping malls around the area. You can buy anything here, H&M, Zara, Marks and Spencer... also lots of restaurants to choose from dining.

A direct bus (41A) from airport for HKD$22.30 will get you to hotel in 45 mins. From the hotel take bus #81 to Mongkok MTR, bus # 170N is going to Causeway Bay but cost HKG$24 one way.

We stayed in a Grand Triple room for 7 nights. A bit disappointed we only got an hour extend check-out as our flight was late evening we have to pay extra HKD$110 per hour to the hotel. The hotel has free WiFi and free luggage storage facility and offer discounts to guests in their restaurants.

I may return if the price is right!

Room Tip: no river view from grand triple rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Mandy L
Carman C, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Mandy L,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and you positive comment on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear your find our hotel in good location which you enjoy shopping and all the food varieties provided in the near by shooping mall. I am also glad to hear you enjoy your stay with us and my colleagues had done their very best to make your stay enjoyable. Once again, thank you for staying with us, my colleagues and myself are look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Well located and well link to shopping mall in Shatin. You can buy every thing here in the mall. Very nice Maxim Palace Dim sum near by. My Favourite shops are Uniqlo, Marks and Spencer, Veeko,Wanko, Adidas, Mac Apple shop, Av/CDs,Converse,vivienne westwood and City Super! My Favourite food are Ding Tai Fung, Crystal Jade Restaurant,Agnes B cafe...etc. Overall big bed and big size room compare to other HK Hotels with free shuttle to Tsim Sha Tsui daily.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank JASOO2014
Carman C, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear JASOO2014,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and your comment on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you find our hotel in good location which is next to a big mall where your favourite brands are all available. Further, i am glad to learnt you enjoy your stay with us and my colleagues had done their best to make you stay enjoyable. Once again, thank you for staying with us, my colleagues and myself are look forward to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in future. Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel trys to act like a fancy hotel and charges like one but really the service isn't that great. Sure the location is good and the views are nice. But the hotel services are over priced, the staff are short when answering questions. The rooms are what you expect for a 4 star hotel but the decor is ageing and the smoke alarm with blinking lights will keep you up all night. All in all id look somewhere else on my next trip to hk.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank thypeople

Dear thypeople,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and place your comment on TripAdvisor. I regret to learnt of your comment regarding our hotel. Your comment on the service of my colleagues are well taken and will pass on to concerned department for review and seek for improvement. Concerning your comment on the blinking of smoke detector, please note this is the requirement on fire safety which is governed by Hong Kong Law.
Nevertheless, thank you for staying with us and wish you all the best.