Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
Shangri-La.com
US$195
US$183
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$158
US$118
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$196
US$142
Trip.com
US$182
US$128
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$268
US$225
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$78
Hotel Direct
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

3,581 results
All reviewssky loungenathan roadoyster bartowers roomspg memberlight showharbour viewtop floorrooftop poolnathan rdvictoria harborbreakfast buffetan upgradethe star ferry terminaltsim sha tsuibusiness hoteleasy access
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I stayed here from 3-5 May 2012 using my Priority Club points. I booked the coach from the airport which was really convenient. There is a desk for the hotel just outside arrival. Someone will take you to wait for the coach (not specifically just for Sheraton guests). After dropping everyone else off to other hotels, I was impressed as soon as I got to my hotel. Checking in was a breeze. I was greeted as a Platinum member and was upgraded to a harbour view room.

When I got to my room, I was most impressed with the size of the room, and most spectacularly the view! My room had ceiling to floor windows and I can literally see Victoria Harbour from my bed! The bed is very comfortable, there is a desk, with free wifi, bathroom is nice and big with shower and bath and I especially like the glass sink.

Breakfast was good with lots of western and eastern varities. As it's a very big hotel, the breakfast room was quite big.

The best thing about the hotel is the location. It's located on Nathan Road and very good for shopping. There are plenty of shops nearby don't close till very late and there are a few big departmental stores nearby too. Lots of Indian tailors and shopkeers here trying to get you into their shops but just keep walking and ignore them. There are plenty of places to eat and do around here too. Despite this, you can' hear the noise at all inside the hotel.

Located on the Kowloon side and near the harbour so you can get the boat if you want to go to Hong Kong Island. Its also located opposite of Avenue of the Stars. If not then there is the MRT station within 2 mins walk from the hotel. I think it's called East Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) or across he road you have the TST station.

Overall I am impressed with the hotel, services and facitlites. Will definately stay here again if I ever come back to HK

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank sundancekid73
SheratonHK, General Manager at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Dear R L,

Thank you for your compliments. It's our pleasure to know you had a wonderful stay and are happy with the premium benefits that we had prepared for you, our valued SPG Platinum member.
We definitely look forward to your return when you visit Hong Kong again!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

The location is primo, Kowloon side is easy and convenient. Wonderful restaurants and shops densely packed for many blocks around the hotel. It's a convenient $13US for a taxi to Wan Chai and even more nightlife. The rooms are the best rooms of any hotel I stay in and I stay all over the world. The concierge will hook you up with anything, just ask.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the south side overlooking the water, it has a view to the Hong Kong side.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Dear RBHankes,

Thank you for your positive review.
We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

My family (wife, kids 7,3) and myself stayed here in July for 6 nights in a East Harbour View suite. The suite was luxurious and much larger by any standards and super size as per HK standards. Large living area with writing desk and work space, and an equally large bed room separated by a sliding door. Very comfortable for all of us 4. Two double beds - which was just great. Perhaps only gripe we had was that it was the East Harbour view, so view was on the other side of the HK Island.

Location could not be more perfect to walk around and soak up the HK hectic atmosphere. Sheraton is across the road from the Natural History Museum and the Avenue of the stars walk, very pleasant for a stroll in the night, which we did several times. And 5 minutes walk to Star Ferry / Harbour City.

We lucked out on the rate for this suite as we found a deal of Buy 2 get 3 (pay for 2 nights and get 3rd night free) at the SPG website. No other website had this deal. Thanks to Gordan Chen (Reservation Officer) who let us know about this deal.

All in all a great and memorable stay at the Sheraton.

Room Tip: check the SPG website for deals
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank amirali10
SheratonHK, General Manager at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Dear amirali10,

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with your family at our hotel.
We appreciate your kind thoughts and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 23 July 2012 via mobile

Because of the location this hotel is very busy quite pricy and obviously doing good business, however the staff seem to have forgotten "hospitality" being a key word. The F&B staff int the restaurants don't care about service, my young daughter wanted to order from childrens menu but since my wife and I were not eating we were refused a table saying sorry we are full. Although the restaurant was more than half empty. Room service staff was polite and so were the doormen but that's where it ends. No farewell no welcome. Rooms are old and desperately need renovation as are the washrooms. Mouldy smell on all guest corridors. Food is extremely overpriced 35 USD for a burger almost 20 USD for a dessert, dinner buffet in the cafe USD 65 on weekends. If you charge those prices make sure to have the service that goes with it. Next time it will be somewhere else for me an my family. Also hotel management if you upsell someone to a suite don't be cheap add the perks that go with a suite not just a free newspaper.

• Stayed: July 2012
SheratonHK, General Manager at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

Dear enjoytravel5,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to learn about your unpleasant experience at our hotel.

Your comments are duly noted and will be included as part of our future review on service assessment. And, we will further reinforce our staff training to ensure our every guests is being well taken care of.

We genuinely hope you will stay with Sheraton again so that we have the opportunity to regain your confidence with us.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton in June 2012 and did a great deal of research into hotel options as we were a group of 10. Adults with children aged 10 to 13 years and an 18 year old. The hotel is in a fabulous position, within walking distance to the Star Ferry and only a few minutes walk to Tsim Sha Tsui station. Walk to the shopping on Nathan Road, Harbour City and with a Sogo department store literally over the road. We opted for Harbour View rooms and the views were breathtaking. Rooms are compact (but probably larger than most in Hong Kong), clean and comfortable with every facility you could need. All the staff we dealt with were welcoming, friendly and helpful. If travelling with kids, the pool area is an advantage for an afternoon spent relaxing. It is a good sized pool area for a city hotel. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Travelgirl1961

Dear Travelgirl1961,

We are delighted to know that you found our convenient location beneficial and enjoyed everything at our hotel with your family.
Hope to see you again soon!