It's an older hotel but the rooms are clean and well orientated. The service is very friendly and helpful and the location is fantastic. For business it's well located on the Kowloon side and a short walk to the ferry terminal to get over to the Island. For shopping, it's right on Nathan Road! The club lounge is a much better option for breakfast - less choice but better service, and much quieter than the main dining room. Overall it's a very good hotel for the business traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. Join Starwood Preferred Guest membership for free and enjoy complimentary in-room internet when you book on our official website! All 782 guest rooms are now equipped with a free smartphone device for unlimited local call and 3G data on the go during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers