You can walk just about anywhere. I enjoyed the service. I liked having a Morton's right in my very own hotel and it's a Sheraton so I was happy. I wouldn't do the breakfast if it were not included with my room. I found it overwhelming and not worth the price. You can take a short walk to Starbucks or even one of the local noodle shops nearby and get better food for much less. I did order room service one night and the pizza was good. Besides that I tried to eat at local places to get the real feel of being in Asia. They have excellent car service that you can book through concierge. I found it funny that I could not figure out how to turn the lights on in the room. You have to put your room key in the slot and keep it there to have electricity. So if you are more than one person, make sure you have more keycards in case someone leaves the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. Join Starwood Preferred Guest membership for free and enjoy complimentary in-room internet when you book on our official website! All 782 guest rooms are now equipped with a free smartphone device for unlimited local call and 3G data on the go during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers