Sold, closing soon for a re fit.
Any one who has stayed there since sold (2 months ago) have had to put up with very dirty rooms etc high price and little care from the staff.
We paid top dollar for a 2 star hotel, room was $1,600 hk per night which was only worth $350 in my opinion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an escape from the hectic city life or for replenishing yourself with a relaxing vacation, the Silvermine Beach Resort in Mui Wo on the eastern coast of Lantau Island is just the place for you. Silvermine Beach Resort is a distinctive beachfront property that boasts 128 guest rooms, beautifully landscaped gardens, outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room, as well as meeting and event facilities. The Hotel is just ten-minute walking distance from Mui Wo ferry pier, only 30-minute ferry from Central, with public bus routes to Tung Chung and Hong Kong International Airport, is excellent to travelers for both sightseeing and vacation on Lantau island with Ngong Ping, Big Buddha, Tai O and Disneyland etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silvermine Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvermine Beach Hong Kong
- Hotel Silvermine Beach
- Silvermine Beach Hotel Hong Kong
- Silvermine Hotel
- Silvermine Beach Resort Hong Kong