It was a great getaway for us. The room was clean, big with an extra outdoor space and the baby cot was a proper wooden and movable one, not the travel type one. However, we were shocked when we wanted to collect our car. There is no free parking as a hotel guest. We had to pay $300HKD for an overnight parking and the concierge failed to mention this when we gave them the car key. Not impressed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape the urban landscape of downtown Hong Kong and retreat to a family-friendly beach resort. Only 30 minutes from Central, our hotel is a welcoming seaside oasis with lush tropical gardens that sets the stage for a relaxing holiday, an idyllic wedding or a lively conference. Our 453 rooms and suites feature tranquil views of the sea or neighbouring Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club, allowing guests to be comforted by the cool sea breeze as they enjoy the genuine warmth of our service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Gold Coast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Coast Hong Kong
- Hotel Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel