I stayed here at the end of my North Korea trip.The surroundings are nice but it is way off the beaten path so be aware of that when booking here. Room was clean & comfortable & the area is quiet. I took a shuttle to the nearest MTR station then taxi back to the hotel. Be warned that amenities such as room service & laundry are very expensive. While I enjoyed my stay, next time I would stay closer to more accessible public transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape the urban landscape of downtown Hong Kong and retreat to a family-friendly beach resort. Only 30 minutes from Central, our hotel is a welcoming seaside oasis with lush tropical gardens that sets the stage for a relaxing holiday, an idyllic wedding or a lively conference. Our 453 rooms and suites feature tranquil views of the sea or neighbouring Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club, allowing guests to be comforted by the cool sea breeze as they enjoy the genuine warmth of our service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Coast Hong Kong
- Hotel Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel