I am at the Gold Coast Hotel as I type, using the free and fast internet in the Business Centre. There is also free purified water in here.
The Hotel is very nice, clean, and right on the South China Sea. There are also lots of affordable dining options a short walk from the hotel. The shuttle services to and from the airport and to and from dowtown Hong Kong make this quiet location also convenient.
For the price of a tiny and not so nice room in Kowloon, you can get a luxurious one here. I highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape the urban landscape of downtown Hong Kong and retreat to a family-friendly beach resort. Only 30 minutes from Central, our hotel is a welcoming seaside oasis with lush tropical gardens that sets the stage for a relaxing holiday, an idyllic wedding or a lively conference. Our 453 rooms and suites feature tranquil views of the sea or neighbouring Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club, allowing guests to be comforted by the cool sea breeze as they enjoy the genuine warmth of our service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Gold Coast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Coast Hong Kong
- Hotel Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel