This is my second stay since 2011. I traveled with a small child so we don't bother using the MTR most of the time and so this hotel just fits in -- taking a taxi from hotel is easy as there's always a taxi waiting in the front door. Cost is only around HKD 30 to/from Causeway Bay/Central.
The room is decent sized but really not much else. During my stay it was always quiet in the room as there were not a lot of rooms per floor so not that many foot traffic outside in the corridor which is great. Check in/out was a breeze as again there aren't that many guests as it is a small hotel.
Check out the Hong Kong Park nearby (only 2 minutes walk from hotel) which is free and has a zoo, a bird garden and a botanical garden:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong