Located in a residential area, the hotel is basic but has great views of the Botanical Gardens and the dazzling Hong Kong skyline. Opt for a superior room that overlooks the garden.Located on the Mid Levels, it is a steep climb up but taxis are aplenty and you don't have to wait more than a minute before you get one. Hotel staff were helpful and located an excellent vegetarian restaurant right in the building for us...Som Chai! Try it for some exciting veggie fare.There is also a small supermarket (Fusion) in the adjoining building where you can pick up water, fresh fruit, snacks, etc.
The big bonus is the zoo in the Botanical Gardens across...we were entertained by the gibbons and orangutans and also cheered by birdsong when we walked through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong