We had a 24 hour layover in Hong Kong,so booked this for one night.It was in a good,quiet location, and the room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful,and let us leave our luggage after we checked out, as our flight was at 6PM.Location was great, as the Botanical Garden was across the street, the tram to the peak was a 5 minute walk, and the bus to the ferry was a 2 minute walk. A great value in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong